9

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

After his brief interaction with Taehyung, Jungkook came downstairs with the mug and continued doing his work from where he left it previously, in the kitchen, without meeting the curious eyes of his mischievous aunt.

But how can he think she is going to let it go?

She came near him, where Kook was cutting vegetables with red ears and cheeks... and stood there; balancing her body with the help of an arm placed on the counter and then looked directly at the boy, who was not ready to look back at her just yet.

She cleared her throat to get the attention and finally Jungkook glanced at her, not wanting to be rude.

"So... did you both talk... anything?" She asked goofy grin.

Jungkook didn't know what to answer. They did talk...but in what way-... was it appropriate to tell his aunt? And also, they didn't really 'talk'... so what should he answer...?

He was busy in his thoughts, when thankfully, Sungmin entered and saved him,

"Honey! Your sister called. She said that you aren't receiving the calls? Please, call her back right now..."

And he went out.

Minji slapped her forehead and went to fetch her silent mobile which was kept on the table near the fridge. She picked it up and saw so many missed calls from her sister. So, she hurriedly called back and started to go out, but stopped, looked back and said,

"Kookie!"

Kook looked at her with question in eyes while she grinned,

"You just got saved today! But, I will, someday, ask for all the tea!!"

She winked and went out. Jungkook looked down and then, after few seconds...giggled, now that he was alone. His aunt was really something!

He shook his head with a wide smile and continued his work with new found happiness that was bubbling inside him.

~~~~~

Delicious dinner was ready with the combined efforts of Minji and Jungkook. When everything was arranged and ready for dinner, Minji went to call Taehyung and Sungmin.

And soon, they both arrived. Jungkook didn't look up and was busy serving food on all the plates (careful about not putting anything spicy on one particular plate).

While Taehyung-he just glanced at kook when he entered but then focused his attention on the table. All four sat down and started eating their food while Sungmin and Minji conversed with some normal small talk.