20

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧Please keep your pillows with you and read when alone ;)❧❧❧

❧❧❧
Please keep your pillows with you and read when alone ;)
❧❧❧

After what Yoongi said, Taehyung decided to change the topic as he could see his bun's cheeks were on fire now and he was looking too tempting when he was shy. So he forcibly moved away his gaze from his babybun towards his friends, more specifically towards jimin and said (while still having his one hand circled around his koo's waist) ,

"Jimin-ah!-"

Jimin and others looked at taehyung,

"-Did you think about the Co-CEO thing?"

The atmosphere instantly turned a little serious when Jimin looked away and sulked while saying, "I don't want to disappoint my best friend but how can i accept it Tae? This company is where it is, because of you! How can I become Co-CEO without enough work done?"

Everyone knew about this because they keep in contact with each other on calls and text messages, so Jimin did share his worries with everyone, before as well as right now too, to which, Jin replied while sipping his drink, "Jimin-ah! I know what you must be feeling but if you help Tae, the company can grow more than it already has. He will also be a little relieved from stress and about the work, you can always start from somewhere, right?"

Namjoon also spoke up, as he addressed the silent man sitting besides Jimin, "Yoongi hyung? What do you have to say? Should Jimin accept it?"

There was silence for a while. Everyone was looking at Yoongi for the answer while he thought about it. And the when he spoke up, everyone listened carefully,

"I feel like Jimin can do a good job because not only he is trusted friend of taehyung, but also a sincere and hardworking employee. I also am managing a company so, me and tae, both, can help him to get better at the CEO's job faster than anyone else can. So in that sense, I feel like he is the best one to be given this position...

However, I do want to remind tae and Jimin something-"

At this tae and Jimin both focused more, to listen to what their hyung had to say,

"-We recently got our taehyung-ah back, finally he is livinng the life that we all wished he would live. I cannot afford to lose Jimin or Tae again due to workload. I understad that you both will want company to grow faster each day, but we have to undertsand one thing.