31

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Not that happy with the chapter... was hardest to write...but hope I didn't make you all wait too much... might edit this chapter a little later, maybe, who knows🤷🏻‍♀️
Anyways, Enjoy buns❤️

❧❧❧

The alarm rang as usual in the early morning, waking up Jungkook– who stirred in his sleep, and then his eyes opened up while he let out a cute yawn, before turning off the alarm. As per his new habit, he looked besides himself, to see a bare-chested Tae sleeping peacefully, while Kook had his head resting on that bare torso.

Jungkook smiled a little and went up, to be face-to-face with Tae, and kissed Taehyung's cheeks as he spoke up in a soft voice, "Jagi? I am going to my room... okay?"

Taehyung was asleep which is why Kook didn't get any reply. So, Kook ran his fingers through those black locks and tried again, this time a little more loudly, but not too much because he didn't want to startle or irritate Taehyung with loud voice,

"Jagiiiii? Did you hear? I am going to my room..." Kook said while massaging Tae's head as well as shaking it a little bit to wake his sleepy one.

Taehyung groaned and hugged his baby from around the torso as he murmured sleepily, "Stayy..."

Kook shook his head with a wide smile, "I can't... We are already late... It's about to be 6:30..."

Taehyung hummed, still half asleep but didn't leave Kook. Kook let the man have his way as usual and hugged back as he rested his head on Tae's bare chest, drawing imaginary shapes on it with his fingers, waiting for Tae to leave his hold on Kook.

And after a few minutes, Tae did leave, now awake due to those fingers which moved and drew figures and shapes on his torso. Tae yawned as his eyes opened up, and then he looked down. He kissed Kook's forehead to get his baby's attention and when Kook did look up, Tae spoke up in his morning voice,

"Gooodd morniinng, bubbu... slept well...?"

Kook smiled casually as he nodded like the doll that he was and asked back, "good morning... What about you, hyungie?"

Taehyung yawned again and spoke up groggily, "Hmm... me too... but wish we could stay like this for longer..."

Jungkook hummed and cupped Tae's cheeks, "I know... but we can't, unfortunately... Anyways, Can I go now? to my room?"