24

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧My regular update-4000 wordsThis one- almost 6000 wordsSo enjoy this late, but longer update❤️

❧❧❧
My regular update-4000 words
This one- almost 6000 words
So enjoy this late, but longer update❤️

Ps- don't read it in front of others or when you are on your periods 🫣
❧❧❧

For the rest of the evening, Kook and his Minji aunt spent their time in the kitchen talking about Minji's post marriage life. She recalled all the memories, right from her marriage, to her initial days in Kim house after marriage, her pregnancy and it's complications, birth of Kim Taehyung, his initial childhood days, death of both Elder-Kims (Taehyung's paternal grandfather and grandmother) and then Taehyung's adolescence, and then finally him becoming the successful CEO after a lot of struggles and in between tough competition.

Kook was very fascinated by all the new information that he got to know about Taehyung's life. Because, the CEO was not that cold when he was young, but the world made him tough and... he also, apparently, had a crush on someone in his school, according to Jimin, which Taehyung has denied his whole life, but his red ears say something else.

And after knowing this... let's just say, Jungkook is wayyy too curious to know more.

Anyways...

They were so lost in the conversation that they didn't even realize that it was the usual hour for dinner. It was when Sungmin came inside the kitchen and asked them about the dinner, that's when Minji and Kook both noticed the time (8:35 PM). They were working so slowly and leisurely while having the conversation that they lost the sense of reality. So when they noticed time, with wide eyes, they looked at each other, and then what?

It only took 20 more minutes for them to complete all the dishes. Jjamppong (Korean Seafood Noodle Soup) was already prepared by them earlier...

 Jjamppong (Korean Seafood Noodle Soup) was already prepared by them earlier