23

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

As soon as Kook read the letter, he wanted to go inside and hug his Jagi as if there was no tomorrow, but he was helping his future father-in-law at the time. So with a sigh, Kook kept the roses and the note in a corner of the garden, where Sungmin couldn't see it and resumed his work. Nearly one and half hour later, they both were done.

Sungmmin came near Kook, after they washed their dirty hands with the help of tap water in the garden. He patted Kook's boba-head and smiled,

"Thank you, gguk! Let's go back inside now. Your aunty must be awake by now.."

Kook smiled his bunny smile and nodded, before they both went inside. Sungmin left to go to his room while, Kook?

Before going anywhere, Kook ran upstairs to his room, because his shirt that he was wearing was dirty now, and wearing dirty clothes in front of Kims is a big 'NO' according to Jungkook. So, he changed it into a white thick top (that can also be considered a crop-top).

 So, he changed it into a white thick top (that can also be  considered a crop-top)

Anyways...

As they had already guessed, Minji was awake and was as usual in the kitchen. So Kook made his way towards the kitchen, after coming back downstairs.

Kook wanted to go & see Tae, but seeing his aunt alone in the kitchen, he thought to ask her if she needed his help. And so when he entered the kitchen, Kook asked,

"Good evening, aunty! What are you doing?"

Minji smiled at him, "Oh good evening, kookie! Me? Well ... Kimchi is almost about to be finished, so I thought I should make more beforehand..."