43

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Enjoy this Longgggg update ❤️

❧❧❧

When morning alarm disturbs the peaceful silence, Jungkook squints his eyes open and sits up on the bed with a tired sigh after turning off the blaring sound. He turns his head involuntarily towards his right side, and smiles a little when he finds his Jagi drooling onto the pillow like a two-year old baby...

'Baby...'

Flashbacks of his dream hit Kook like a train, making his smile vanish into thin air instantly. He thinks about the dream, about his beautiful self, his Jagi and their son, their dynamic as a family and the intimate moments at the end... and the feelings he felt during the dream... he thinks about it all again and again, and bites down his lower lip in order to not let it wobble.

Multiple questions and multiple scenarios crowd Kook's thoughts but he is suddenly brought out of it all when a second alarm rings on his phone. Kook flinches at the irritating sound and turns off the device before it can wake up his hyung.

When the room fills with silence again, Kook sighs and stands up from the comfortable bed, not wanting to go back into the saddening trance once again. He goes into the washroom to complete his daily routine and comes back sooner than he usually takes; Reason being he didn't take longer, enjoying the warm shower today, instead he just finished his work as soon as he could and came out fresh... being fresh only from the outside, because from the inside he was still not okay.

So while rubbing the towel on his hair, Kook again loses himself into thinking about the baby and his jagi's beautiful smile while playing with their son and not to mention his own long and beautiful hair, as well as his pretty face in the dream.

Kook refocuses his attention back into the present when his legs automatically take him towards a full-length mirror where he stares at his fit body and his short hair. He lifts his T-shirt with his one hand, from his navel, only to rub his other hand's palm over the ripped abs, for the first time not at all proud of his gym-fit body.

He lifts his T-shirt further to see his muscled torso, and not-so-full chest, upset at not finding any resemblance with the pretty version of himself from the dream. He remembers the intimate moments of the dream and can't help but frown, because in reality he isn't what he was in the dream.