17

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

When taehyung and jungkook finished with their breakfast, tae took his car keys and went outside while kook closed all the doors and windows and locked his apartment, after taking his bag for the day, with him.

Few minutes later, Taehyung was already pulling his car out of the dirty and unsafe alley, while Kook looked out of the window-to check if anyone was looking at them or not. To his relief, no one was. So, he took a deep breath when they finally were on the main road, making their way towards the store, as Kook needed to do a shift for two hours before going to his college.

He was mentally going through his day schedule, when he felt a hand on his thigh. He yelped and looked down to see honey skinned, veiny hands on his upper thigh, placed lightly. He looked at Tae who was looking at him with a smug face while driving with only one hand, on a relatively empty road.

Kook lifted his hand and turned tae's face towards the front, before he moved his gaze, away from his soon-to-be husband, to let himself smile fully while watching the scenery outside the window. The place on thighs, where Tae's hand was placed, was burning hot with warmth and Kook just wanted to be engulfed and melt whole in this type of warmth, but he knew they couldn't. So he took whatever life gave him right now with a grateful heart and adjusted himself properly on the seat to enjoy the journey.

Although he first wished to stay silent for the whole ride, however he didn't want to miss talking to the handsome man, who was also lost in his own thoughts while driving and so Jungkook broke the silence and asked, "Hyung? What are you thinking ...?"

Tae looked at him and smiled before pressing his thigh a bit and replying, "umm... I have a meeting today on something. So just thinking about that... anyways, you tell me bub, what are you going to do today?"

Jungkook thought while he grabbed Tae's hand and held it in his own hand. He started playing with tae's fingers as he answered, "I- it's just a normal day for me. I have my exams coming. So I will be busy studying, taking notes and all the academic stuff. Also have two shifts, so I will be busy working..."

Tae looked at him and smiled sadly before moving his gaze again on the road, "Bubbu! Aren't you tired of working so hard?"

Kook looked at him and kept his head on Tae's shoulder before he chuckled and replied, "I am motivated by my future-husband's work ethic...'' Tae chuckled at the sassy yet cute reply and accused his bun mischievously, "I see, you have started to speak mom's language. I wonder how much you both will torture poor me after the wedding!"

Jungook giggled, "Poor? And you? If you are poor... I wish God would make everyone on the earth poor like you!"

Tae smiled wide at his bun's remarks and shook his head. His bun was the cutest.