15

Hello, my pretty buns,

꧁•⊹٭

𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚋𝚒𝚗-𝚜𝚒, 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 💔

𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 🙏🏻

٭⊹•꧂

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Taekook kept talking on the phone for next few minutes, about how they spent their day and other normal talks, when kook yawned.

"Babie, let's sleep now...we'll talk tomorrow morning. Okay?" Taehyung requested after seeing his baby struggling to even keep his eyes wide open.

"It's okay-" Jungkook wanted to retaliate but taehyung responded, trying another way "bubbu! I am sleepy and I need to wake up early. So can we-?"

Jungkook knew taehyung was just doing this so that he could sleep. But kook cannot disagree too, because taehyung truly will have to wake up early and it is already almost 3 am, which means taehyung will barely have 2 and half hours of sleep.

So Jungkook sighed, "Yes hyung! Let's sleep...more like I will sleep and you'll nap!" He exclaimed sadly.

Taehyung smiled, watching his pouting baby on video call and replied, "my cutie, I promise to get enough sleep next upcoming night, okay? Now can you smile and kiss me goodnight, bubbu?"

Jungkook looked up to meet the pleading eyes and smiled with tired eyes and kissed the phone, "goodnight hyungie! Please sleep well!"

Taehyung smiled and gave a flying kiss, "I will, my babie! Good night moon... and call me in the morning when you wake up okay?"

Jungkook nodded, "okay!"

And so with that they had a longing eye contact and one more flying kiss exchanged before they hung up the call.

Both kept the phone away and closed their eyes, ready to fall asleep anytime with a content heart and smile on their faces.

✵~•~✵

When the alarm rang at 5:00 am, Taehyung sat up on his bed with closed eyes and tried to shut down the damn device.

And he did, after a few unfocused taps on the phone, due to his squinting eyes and sleepy vision.