34

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Taehyung was in Kook's closet, wearing his tie, when the door of the closet (that attached closet with the bathroom) opened up, revealing his pretty babie, who walked in with just a T-shirt and boxers. Tae smiled when they both made eye contact, and Kook gave a shy smile back. Taehyung removed his gaze from his baby and focused on the mirror in front of him again as he spoke up.

"Bubbu! Get ready fast. We are already late. I'll drive you to the mall and then pick you up in the evening as well. Decorators are going to be coming in the evening. And then we also have to prepare a final guest list."

Kook nodded and opened up his cupboard before selecting a bottom. He started wearing it in a corner where Tae couldn't see him, and as he spoke up, he said, "I also will have to study tonight because I haven't studied much since the last few nights. After the decorators are selected, I will go back to the apartment for a few days and come back next weekend, when we will fix the caterers."

Tae scrunched his eyebrows hearing this and stopped combing his hair while he looked at his baby, who came out of hiding after wearing his pants.

"Bubbu! Won't you stay here for the whole week? You can study at night if you want. I will not disturb you, Bun. But please, can you stay here?"

Kook smiled at his desperate hyungie and came forward towards him before he circled his hands around Tae's shoulder and spoke up while smiling, "You never disturb me, Jagi. It's me who cannot focus if we are together. It's just a matter of a few days, and then I will again be back in your arms."

Taehyung sulked as he hugged his babie, saying, "I don't want to let you go."

Kook giggled, "We will be in touch through our mobile phones, Jagi. And anyway, within a month we will have our wedding, so after that I will be staying here forever. Just for the time being, we have to stay apart, hyungie"

Tae leaned back from the hug and complained, "For how many days are you going?"

Kook kissed his cheeks and cupped them before he replied with a smile, "I will go back tomorrow, and I will come back on Friday evening. So almost 5 days..."

Tae cried a bit dramatically in helplessness, "Can't you stay for a day or two more?"

"Jagi, I have to study, and I will also have to start wrapping things up at the apartment. We don't even have a full month before the wedding day. I have to go through all my things and see what I have to bring here and what needs to be sold or thrown away. And I need time for that, jagi"