14

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in each other's embrace for god knows how many minutes, or maybe hours it seems. Jungkook had his head tucked in the crook of taehyung's neck while tae was caressing his boba's head and back softly. Taehyung knew he was going to be late, but he didn't care, not at least now, when he was spending time with his baby-who was going to leave him temporarily. He wanted to stay in this position for the rest of his life.

Never in his life, did he imagine that there would be one person, who would be more important to him than his career or office. But as soon as he started getting closer to the pink beauty, he knew...he knew he was gone, for good. There was no turning back. And Taehyung, frankly, didn't want to. He was happiest in the last two days than he ever was in his life. His bun made him happy beyond his expectations. His bun now has started to become his happiness. And that is why, it hurt him physically when Jungkook separated from the hug and asked softly,

"We should get going now, hyungie!"

Taehyung so badly wanted to deny and just... not let go. But he knew he had to. For some time, they will have to bear this separation. So, with a heavy heart and sad eyes, he tucked kook's hair behind his ears and cupped his face, to kiss him one more time.

When he joined their lips, kook closed his eyes to lock the feeling and memory inside his head. When tae's lips moved on his softly, Jungkook breath became heavy and he gripped tae's neat shirt tightly. He tried to copy tae's movements on his lips and kiss back as lovingly as tae was doing. And this made Tae happier than anything ever could. His bun reciprocating him back as lovingly as he was doing; that was the biggest achievement he could ever have gotten in his life.

Their sweet kiss ended with one or two quick pecks from Tae, before he said hoarsely, "Let's go otherwise I won't be able to leave you, bubbu!"

They joined their forehead and closed their eyes while kook replied with a soft 'Hmm!" and teary eyes. He didn't want to leave too, but he knew they will have to remain far away, for the time being.

Meanwhile tae took last deep breath of courage and then stood up after helping kook stand up. They stood facing each other while tae combed kook's hair properly with his long fingers and  adjusted kook's hoodie properly so that the fresh hickeys on torso as well as his gift on the waist was not visible to anyone. He brushed away sweat beads from Kook's forehead with his sleeves (he did not care about his shirt getting ruined due to this...) and took one last look at his bun's full body, to check if everything was in place and his koo was presentable enough, after their intimate moment.

All this while, Kook didn't let his eyes stray away from the man, who was taking care of him like no one else could. Jungkook could never imagine a tsundere like Taehyung, would be so loving, so dedicated and so observant about him-who himself was just a normal boy. Why was Taehyung so sweet to him? And why was Kook not complaining? Kook realized that even though he might have gotten lucky to get Taehyung as a partner, he knew he wasn't complaining. In fact, He was beyond grateful to have gotten this lucky. He was SO thankful to all gods out there, for giving him Taehyung as a (future) life partner.