22

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Tae and  Kook, both were seated in Taehyung's black Rolls Royce car, which was steadily making its way towards the Kim Mansion. 

The atmosphere outside was cloudy and windy

The atmosphere outside was cloudy and windy. The after-rain smell was fresh in the air while road-sides were filled with small puddles from the downpour. The surroundings looked fresh and new because of rain, which washed off the dirt that was piled on, on everything, over the time. The cars honked every now and then due to morning's heavy traffic, while the birds were still chirping in the background.

Taehyung had rolled down the windows a bit from above, so that fresh morning air could flow in the car. A slow jazzy music was playing in the car while Tae and Kook waited for the cars that were in front of them to move forward. 

Kook was humming the melody unconsciously while Tae kept looking at him every now and then– which Jungkook tried to ignore; he was still salty about the previous incidents. Tae couldn't help but smile at his baby's actions. His kook was the cutest boba-ball, according to taehyung.

Even though Taehyung wanted to cajole his baby and kiss him again, he didn't. He controlled himself because– first of all, his baby looked cute when he was sulking, and secondly, he had few ideas on how to make it right...

Obviously, through old school romance.

And so with a happy heart, Taehyung geared up the engine, when finally the cars ahead of them moved. It was only after few minutes of driving, that taehyung parked the car on the side and talked while unbuckling his seatbelt,

"Bubbu! I will be back in a minute, okay?"

Before Jungkook could ask anything or even nod, Taehyung climbed out of the car, leaving a pouty koo behind who only 'hmph-ed' and crossed his arms across his chest while sulking some more.