50

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

22nd Aug, Monday (4 days to go)

It's 9 am, the morning breeze is calming while the flowers in the garden of the Kim mansion are dancing with the cool wind. The mother of the house, as usual, is busy inside the kitchen because today is the day of shopping.

Everybody will arrive soon and Minji has to prepare a good heavy breakfast before that. They will go to the malls and boutiques owned by the Kims. Sungmin had already given the instruction to the management of the malls to close it for a day for common citizens as the Kim family will need their  privacy for the day, after all they will be shopping for the grand yet private wedding of the one and only Kim Taehyung.

The management of the stores will naturally have to sign NDA papers if they want to continue doing their jobs. All the steps taken to maintain the privacy of the wedding might be too much for some, however for Kims, it was very much needed as they didn't want any drama during their happiest days, especially when both sons will be bound together for life. They cannot let any negativity during these days so they tried their best to take all the precautions to maintain the privacy around the wedding.

The breakfast was a lot to prepare, so Sungmin wanted to help his wife, however Minji was too excited and happy to care for the amount of work she was doing. She was the happiest she has ever been and so she worked with a different level of energy while working and Sungmin let her be. If it was any other day, Sungmin would have called Tae or Kook or any other helper to help Minji, however today he knew Miniji didn't need anyone. She was too excited for the upcoming wedding after all.

On the other hand, the said couple was still asleep inside their dark bedroom. Kook was sleeping on his back with his arms on the pillow on either side of his boba-head, while Tae was sleeping with his legs and arms around Kook's back and his head leaning on Kook's upper back. A pout was prominent on Kook's lips while he snored lightly against his pillow. Tae's messy locks were spread around Kook's shoulder while their naked bodies were pressed inside the warm blanket which pooled around their mid-torso, exposing their upper bodies.

They were busy getting intimate with each other until past 3 am last night, after which finally tiredness took over and they slept, with their lips swollen, their energy drained, their hair as messy as they could get and Love-bites decorating all over their body; this was the reason as to why both couldn't wake up early even though their alarms rang multiple times. Also, the peace and silence of the room let the couple sleep off until late.