54

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

24th Aug, Wednesday (2 days to go)

"I jerked myself in the shower because..."
.
.
.
Tae leaned in more and while literally touching Kook's red ears with his thirsty lips, he expressed his desires with a whispering tone, in such a way that even the angels would have to try harder to listen to their private whispers.

Tae, when finished talking dirty, watched his babie clearly struggling to be normal; the round face covered in the deep shade of red while Kook's chest heaved in deep breaths making it brush against Tae's chest.

Tae smirked and leaned back a little while looking straight, his hands still resting besides the boba-head of his babie, "What happened, my love? You seem to be struggling with something..." Tae looked down and then with a wide grin looked up, finally meeting those doe-eyes when they opened up, "You need help?" Tae signaled towards Kook's bottom and Kook's eyes went wide.

He tried to hide himself by closing his legs more tightly while he looked away from those thirsty eyes and then he mumbled, "I n-need to go..."

Tae felt too proud to make his baby weak for himself, however he didn't want his Koo to be too embarrassed, and so he tried to bring out the sassiness of his man.

Tae leaned against the door, beside Kook (whose back was glued to the door) and looked at Kook's side profile while teasing, "Someone was challenging me about something... but look how the tables turn. I told you, Moon, you cling to me like a baby-koala and cannot stay away from your Jagi... just accept it, bubbu!" Tae smirked while grinning.

Kook looked at his side and narrowed his eyes, while pointing his cute finger at his jagi, "I was not the one to do the... –'' Kook looked away and tried to find another word instead of 'jerking', while Tae waited for his babie with a teasing smile,

"–uh... do the-
.
.
.Dirty????
.
.
yess!!... I was not the one to do the dirty thing in the shower. So you failed, dear hyungie!" Kook wore his cute-glaring face.

Tae chuckled while admiring his boba-ball and then teased further while leaning in to intimidate the poor kid, "Soooo? Later tonight, were you not going to do what I usually do to you at night? Inside the blanket, in the privacy of room, hmm?" Tae teased while caressing Kook's jaw and below-ear part sensually.

Kook's body instantly reacted to Tae's sensual touch as his eyes fluttered a little as he jumped a little on his place, however Kook tried to calm down himself because his Jagi was being mean and taking advantage of his weakness, which Kook can't allow.