36

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧As I promised earlier buns, here's a loongggg chapter (8K+ words)

❧❧❧
As I promised earlier buns, here's a loongggg chapter (8K+ words)...
It's almost twice the normal chapter so take your time and read it when you have time❤️
Enjoy buns❤️

Ps- Read it when... you know it😉

❧❧❧

The morning sun rays peeked into the silent room, lighting it up gently with its shine. The birds chirped a happy song outside the room while two bodies stayed entangled with each other inside the bedroom. It was only when the alarm rang at 6 am, that the doe-eyes fluttered open, to fetch the mobile from the bed-side table, turning off the alarm. A cute yawn escaped the bow-shaped lips and Kook stretched his stiff arm muscles before he sighed in contentment. As per his new habit, he looked down and found his jagi drooling over his chest with half-closed eyes.

Kook couldn't help but smile and kissed his hyungie's forehead. But when he remembered that today he will be going away for a while, his smile dropped a bit. The man who was snoring away on his chest has become his life and his habit. So just the thought of leaving him even for a week seemed too difficult for Kook but he needed this week to finish a lot of work. He remembered how he planned to study every night but he couldn't do it since he came to the mansion... for obvious reasons. And his dreams were too big to slack off like that so he had to leave his Jagi temporarily to finish his pending work & studies and to also start wrapping things up at his apartment.

Kook was lost in his thoughts about his upcoming week and what he will be doing, when Taehyung stirred in his sleep and rubbed his cheeks against Kook's chest. Kook naturally came out of his trance and looked down again only to see his Jagi going back to his sleep with a natural pout forming because of his face pressed against Kook's chest. Kook coo-ed internally and ran his fingers through his hyungie's hair and leaned down to kiss Tae's nose. He kept looking at the peaceful face of the CEO and admired the handsome face for a while.

But the alarm that rang again at 6:15 distracted him again. Kook turned it off as fast as he could but unfortunately the ring reached the sleepy head of his jagi and Tae stirred in his sleep yet again before he forced open his eyes and looked up. Kook looked at him with guilty eyes and whispered gently so that he doesn't irritate his hyung who was still sleepy,

"Sorry hyungie. I had to wake up early so I set two-three alarms. You can go back to sleep. I will wake you up afterwards."

Tae yawned and shook his head while Kook massaged Tae's scalp, letting his fingers run through those dark locks.