42

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

All 7 friends were catching up on wedding preparations while eating their food (few of them stuffing their mouths with it as if they were starving for life), when one of the Managers of the cafe comes, with a middle aged man trailing behind him. They successfully manage to get all the friends' attention.

"Mr. Ray here, sir!" Manager explains while gesturing towards the man, who bows down in respect and nervously, yet politely, greets, "Hello Sir, and everyone... glad to meet you all..."

All friends stand up and bow down to greet the man while the Mr. Ray again bows down as a polite gesture. The manager leaves the place after that while all of them settle down on their respective places; Mr. Ray takes his seat in between Yoongi and hoseok.

Taehyung starts the conversation, "Welcome Ray-ssi. Let me introduce everyone first—" he says while showing Kook "—meet Jungkook,my partner—" Kook and Mr. Ray exchange hellos (Mr. Ray tries to hide his confusion hearing the word partner and wonders who the masked boy must be) and Tae continues, "These are my friends here—" Tae gestures towards everyone one by one, "This is Jimin, Yoongi hyung, Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Jin hyung..." Everyone exchanges hello after which Tae speaks again,

"Mr. Ray, I am hoping you are aware about the privacy concerns we have for the event... for which we are going to discuss about ... So let's clear the first step... the Non-disclosure agreement... After that we can proceed..."

"Sure sir!" Mr. Ray agrees instantly. Jimin forwards the papers towards the man— who subtly reads the terms and conditions (and gets a shock when he reads that the event that they are going to talk about is nothing but the wedding of The Kim Taehyung) and after going through everything as fast as he could, he signs the paper.

When the formalities are over, and papers are safe, back in Jimin's bag, Taehyung restarts the conversation, "Now that the paperwork is done, I am sure you are now aware of my wedding that is going to be held on 26th... for that, we are looking for catering company which can take care of all the needs. As I am a bit inexperienced in such things, my hyung- Jin hyung will be leading the conversation and my partner as well as other friends will take part in all the conversation that we will be having. I hope we are clear..."

The man nods his head in agreement with a polite smile, while Tae gestures to Jin to start his questioning, which he does.

"Hello Ray-ssi. We are hoping you brought all the information about the history of all the works that your company has done till date. We would like to go through everything before we consider your company for the contract.