53

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

23rd Aug, Tuesday (3 days to go)

Next day comes and as usual, the morning is slow for the couple who wakes up late at 11 AM after which they both spend some time with the parents before Jimin and Jin arrives at the Kim Mansion to escort both the boys.

They are supposed to visit beauticians today, so Jin drives them all towards their destination with Jimin on the passenger seat besides him, humming the melody of the song playing on the radio; meanwhile the couple sitting at the back-seat of the car talk with each other silently while they are sitting at a comfortable distance between them.

As soon as all four enter the parlor, a middle aged lady greets them and guides them towards the couch. When they are served drinks, the lady-who was owner of the parlor, explains to them what procedures are going to be done on the two boys, and how much time each will take. The procedure includes– Facial massages, Mild chemical masks, hair treatment, hair cutting, manicure-pedicure, full-body hair removal, body massage, Skin soothing treatments and Body massage-&-Therapy.

The couple were asked to go through few more procedures starting from a month before their wedding, however Kook did not want to do much on his body and Taehyung did not care much about all this so they both denied, which is why they are only going to go through these one-to-two days treatment before the big day.

When the refreshments are done, the couple are made to sit on their respective chairs while the employees of the place start their work. Jin stands beside Kook to help him if there's any need while Jimin is there for his best-friend. The procedures start on the couple, one after the another, without any break, while the two in question sit there quietly, letting the employees work their magic.

To be honest, Taehyung is quite tired and irritated by all this because–A) He is not a fan of physical touches from strangers and B) He is not at all interested in 'beautifying' himself, however Kook's encouragement and requesting doe-eyes urged him to go through this tiring process as quietly as possible, without any complaints.

Kook, on the other hand, really enjoys the relaxing procedures. It's like physical therapy where all his nervous knots melt down under the hands of experienced employees. It's too relaxing for the boy that he slowly dozes off in the middle of his back-massage, while laying on his front, his crossed arms supporting the boba-head and when Tae notices this he smiles, wanting to caress the boba-head but he restrains himself. He however asks the employees to be gentle with his baby so that they don't wake the kind boy up.