41

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

The early birds chirped outside and the sun started peeking out from the horizon, waking up the city of Seoul from its warm slumber. Inside the Kim mansion, in a room lay two souls, their legs intertwined while their bodies tangled inside the warmth of the blanket.

But soon, one stirred in his sleep when the alarm rang loudly, breaking the peaceful morning silence. The other one of the two groaned and covered himself with the blanket while the first one turned off the alarm as fast as his arms could work.

After turning the alarm, the doe-eyed beauty yawned cutely, his bunny teeth revealing itself from the action. He titled his face and lay side-ways while admiring the bundle of blanket, from which peaked some unruly hair and pair of closed eyes.

Koo admired his Jagi and his sleepy form for a while but after noticing the time on the wall-clock right in front of his eyes, he gathered himself up and after kissing his Jagi's forehead, Kook climbed down the bed, only to dash towards the bathroom, trying to be as silent as possible.

He quickly took a shower, got ready and wore Taehyung's clothes (because he didn't have his own in the room yet). When he was ready for the day, he clicked the door open, coming out of the bathroom only to see Taehyung sitting on the bed with messy hair and eyes closed, his head lulling down in a half-sleepy state.

(Something like this ☝︎☝︎☝︎)

Kook gulped down a giggle and pretended he didn't see the cute man, as he went near the windows to close it down, adjusting the curtains now that they both were woken up.

When Tae heard the shuffling sounds, he squinted-open his eyes and looked towards the direction of the source of noises, only to see his baby's back. Tae smiled because just the presence of his baby was enough to make him happy. He lifted himself off of the comfortable bed with a yawn and made his way towards his baby.