3

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

The breakfast was going on, on a happy note, for the parents and kook... but for Tae, it was unnecessary wastage of his time. He was getting late but he knew he cannot argue with his mother every day on the same topic. So, Taehyung was just trying to finish his breakfast as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, suddenly Sungmin asked, "Son! You do remember that you will need to ask someone to be your plus one in the business party, which is going to be held at Mr. Min's house... Did you find anyone?"

Taehyung looked up at this, halting his chewing and looking cute, for a change, like a squirrel with his cheeks full. Sungmin understood. He shook his head and again asked, "When are you going to ask someone then? Party is next week, Tae!"

The other two were engrossed in their own work of devouring delicious food, glancing at the father-Son duo every now and then but not really interested in any talks related to business parties.

On the other hand, Sungmin went back to eating his own breakfast while Taehyung was left with yet another thing to worry about! Like most people he could also bring his secretary but unfortunately his secretary is Park Jimin, who is boyfriend of Mr. Min's son Min Yoongi, so naturally he would be with Yoongi, the whole time. His other hyungs were already either engaged, married or not available right now, so he was left with no one to take with him. He also didn't have any girl_friends as he found them too dramatic (according to his experiences) and a distraction towards his work.

He was thinking deeply while chewing slowly (he forgot about getting late for work totally) until his eyes landed on the round-faced boy who was eating silently with his head low. Taehyung sighed...
.
.
.

"Jungkook!"

.
.
.

Jungkook jumped in his seat hearing the deep voice, while his fork fell out of his hand on a plate making a clattering sound echo in an otherwise silent room. He looked up to see those dark orbs on him. He glanced at the parents and he could clearly tell how surprised they were too, hearing their son addresses the boy. Before kook could over think anything, he heard the deep voice again,

"Would you like to be my plus one in Mr.Min's business party?"

All the other three gaped at Taehyung with an open mouth hanging in the air, for asking this.  Everyone knew Taehyung was bisexual so him asking kook was not a problem. But also, Taehyung was a very...VERY reserved person. He didn't EVER take anyone else, other than his friends, to any sort of party, that too as a plus one! So Taehyung going out of his way to not only address Jungkook for the first time but also to ask him to be his plus one... it was too much of a shock for everyone.