13

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

After Taehyung left the room, Kook composed himself (and his erratic heartbeats) and made his way to his closet. Although he couldn't concentrate on the present, he still tried his best to finish up his morning routine and pack his bag as fast as he could.

It was no surprise that he didn't want to leave. But his pride and self respect didn't allow him to stay in the mansion more than necessary. And so, he, with a heavy heart, finished getting ready and went downstairs.

As soon as he entered the kitchen, he saw his aunty preparing morning drinks for everyone.

"Good morning!" Kook wished her softly and asked further, "What are you doing, aunty?"

Minji looked at him and gave an eye smile to him, "oh!! I just finished cooking the dishes and so, I decided to make chai latte for tae and banana milk for all of us"

"You already finished preparing breakfast?" Kook was surprised . He looked at the clock to see that it was almost 5:30 in the morning.

Woah!!

How did he manage to be so late?

Minji noticed his shock and went to him to caress his hair, "don't worry about all this! You slept well, right?"

As soon as she asked that, Jungkook looked down. What was he supposed to answer? That he had one of the best nights of his life l...as he was in the arms of a certain handsome CEO for the whole night...?

Minji saw the red hue on those bunny cheeks and teased while she made banana milkshake, "I see! Someone has slept very well! I wonder why?!"

Jungkook glanced at her and mumbled, "It's nothing like that aunty!" After which he then turned his back to his aunt, pretending to garnish the already-garnished dish. He was burning hot and he thanked his aunt, in his mind, because she left the poor boy alone and didn't tease him any more.

They were almost about to finish, when they heard footsteps. Before Minji could go out and make a run, to stop Taehyung, the footsteps came closer to the kitchen and then they saw the unusual scene of Taehyung coming inside the kitchen.

Jungkook shifted his gaze on the dishes, while putting those carefully on a tray (pretending to be doing that, at least) while Minji raised her eyebrow, "Son? You? That too... in the kitchen?"

Taehyung scoffed internally but maintained his unfazed aura from the outside and spoke up a little loudly, so that a certain king of his heart could hear him too, "I just came for a glass of water... and what's so surprising about me coming to my own kitchen?"