5

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Dinner was rather uneventful except a few jokes passed in between. All of them seemed to be immersed in either their food or in conversation with their respective partners.

Jungkook was quietly eating his food while Taehyung had to stand up twice to greet few business men who came to the table, to meet the CEO. Taehyung seemed irritated due to having to interact with people while eating. He couldn't believe that people didn't have the basic manners to not disturb others while they are having a meal...

Anyways,

As Dinner finished, people started to leave for their home. When Taehyung finished eating his dinner, he went to the restroom to wash his hands properly (he was too hygienic according to his mother). When he returned from the washroom though, Jungkook too was finished with his eating and was now standing with Jin and Jimin while doing something on the mobile phones.

'Exchanging numbers, maybe!' Taehyung thought while he made his way towards his plus-one.

When he was near enough, he kept his hand on kook's back lightly again, and asked with a low voice when he got the boy's attention,

"I just have to talk to one more businessman and then we can leave, is it okay?"

Jungkook smiled politely and nodded. Taehyung looked at his pretty smile a little longer than necessary and then nodded.

For the next few minutes, he was busy with the businessman he wanted to converse with while Jimin decided to accompany kook, after they both bid their byes to Jin and Namjoon.

It was not long after which Taehyung came back and stood beside Kook, his hand going to its position already,

"We are done for the day! Are you ready to go back, or do you want to stay a little longer with Jimin?" Taehyung asked politely.

Jungkook looked at him with his wide eyes and then towards Jimin. He was confused? What if Jimin wants the company now? Jin and Jimin were there for him the whole night so he shouldn't leave Jimin alone right?

Jimin and Taehyung both saw how bunny's little brain was running too much. After spending time with Jungkook a bit, Jimin also started to understand what bunny must be thinking so he said with his eye-smile,

"You don't have to stay for me, kookie! I was planning to go to Yoongi hyung's room after you both leave as I also want to lay down finally on that soft bed... I have been running here and there since morning for this party so I'm a bit tired.... So you don't need to worry about accompanying me, kookie!"