11-20

Chapter 11 Leaving Chapter 11 Leaving
"Didn't my brother not want to go back? My brother is so nice. He gave me everything. If my brother doesn't want it, then all of it will be mine!" After all, Fang Huibo was still young and was usually spoiled by his parents. Naturally, he could not compare to Fang Niannian, who lived another life. He was stimulated by her words and changed his mind.

"You're dreaming. Who said I don't want it? All of it is mine!" Fang Huibo said angrily.

Wang Xuemei felt sour when she heard what her son said. She said, "From now on, I am your aunt. You are going to live in the city. I will visit you often. Nian Nian, you must take good care of your brother. I will take you to meet your father and grandmother now."

Wang Xuemei walked into the yard, holding a child in each hand.

"Brother Chen, Auntie, the two children still can't accept it. After all, we have been together for so many years. Sigh, I feel sad too."

When Wang Xuemei thought about being separated from Fang Huibo from then on, she felt like her heart was being stabbed by needles. She didn't need to pretend anymore, tears just fell like beads.

"Mom, don't cry. I won't leave. I want to stay with you." When Fang Huibo saw Wang Xuemei crying, he also began to panic and feel sad.

"Alas, this child has always valued love. Brother Chen, this is really what my sister-in-law took after. Back then, she was determined to keep these two children even if she died."

When talking about Fang Ling, Chen Bangrui couldn't help but look gloomy. Back then, his parents withheld Fang Ling's letter and lied that he was married. Then they gave a sum of money to the messenger to take to Fang Ling, saying that they owed her nothing. And he was also deceived by his parents and always thought that Fang Ling changed her mind after he left. He hated her for a long time.

Alas, Fang Ling must have been very desperate when she saw the letter. She had a child out of wedlock and was abandoned. After all, her family was sorry for her.

This was destined by God. Chen Bangrui only had one daughter. A few years after the birth of her daughter, the family planning policy came into effect. As cadres of a public institution, the couple had to comply with the national policy. Therefore, the two elders of the Chen family were very sad. They felt that the Chen family would be extinct in this generation.

At this moment, Wu Manfang suddenly thought of the old story. The Chen family has a grandson, and he was born before the family planning policy. If she recognizes him, wouldn't the Chen family have a successor?
So, it was not until this time that Chen Bangrui knew what had happened that year.

Looking at Fang Huibo who looked very much like Fang Ling, Chen Bangrui's guilt turned into deep love. He reached out and pulled Fang Huibo over, "Children, it is Daddy who is sorry for you. Daddy will definitely make it up to you in the future. As long as Daddy can do it, you will not be left out."

"No, you are not my father, my father is over there." Fang Huibo broke free from Chen Bangrui's hand, ran behind Wang Xuemei, and pointed at Fang Zhiyong who was standing at the door with his right hand.

"Hey, Brother Chen, let me try to persuade him alone. This child is really pitiful."

Wang Xuemei pulled Fang Huibo to the corner of the yard and said, "Huibo, didn't we just agree to go to Chen's house?"

"Mom, I'm not going. I don't recognize them. He's not my dad. I don't want to leave you. Wuuwuwu..."

"In the future, you will have to watch Fang Niannian live in a big city, while you can only stay in a small county town, with nothing good to eat or fun to do. Are you willing to accept that? Do you still want to be bullied by Director Zhang's son at school? Do you still want to be constantly mocked by your classmates for having two uncles who have been in prison?"