Chapter Sixty Seven

* Pippa's POV *

The tension in this elevator would make anyone sick.

I have Holly who whimpers beside me, it looks like she may have hurt her head, blood seeps on to her blonde hair and she sniffles beside me feeling sorry for herself.

Harry is bright in the face, anger boiling out of him.

As the door to the elevator opens, his hand lands on my back and he ushers me outside. Before we enter the kitchen where loud music and muffled voices stream through, Harry puts his hand on my stomach urging me to stop.

"Pippa...say something for fuck sake. Surely you know that was fucking nothing" he points to Holly who has thankfully decided to make her way through to the kitchen without us. I imagine she is saying her goodbyes.

"I dont care Harry. You said you were done explaining yourself the other night when we spoke" he looks like he is waiting for the 'but'. Its not coming. I really dont care.

Ive lived here for long enough to know how things go. Harry is a hot commodity, he always has been. He has a past and unfortunately Holly wont be the last woman to try it on with him. But I trust my man, I dont blame Holly either. Harry is hot as fuck.

"Seriously, have you been smoking dope or what? I was full sure the nails were going to come out" Harry is scratching his head looking confused. "Pippa, I told her, I tried to be polite at first. Id never raise a hand to a woman but fucking hell she was pushing it"

"Its okay" I shrug and walk through the kitchen and into the crowd. Big K nods at me to see if Im okay. Moose pulls me in for a quick side hug guessing what has happened. Georgie is having a full blown argument with Holly in the corner and I just plop myself on a bar stool and smile at the people around me.

This fucking place is just crazy. Nobody sane would live here and put up with this but me, I love it and I love him.

"Pippa..." Harry comes up beside me taking a seat. "Hit me or something woman, you're too calm" he pokes my cheek and I start laughing.

"I will hurt you if you continue to poke me" I hiss at him. "Ah, there she is" he smiles at me and points to his lips waiting for a kiss.

"Fuck no, you still have her lip gloss on your lips. That aint happening buddy" his shocked face has everyone around us laughing.

"What? Baby, come on". He wipes his mouth and I rest my hand on his shoulder. "Not happening Im afraid".

***

"Did you see that" Harry looks up at me from the living room floor, he kneels behind Leo who has just pulled himself up against the sofa and is shuffling along babbling away to himself.

"Good job baby boy" I coo at him as he smiles up at me with his big blue eyes.

Harry smiles at me before Leo throws himself back down and crawls over to Brody who lays on the playmat. Brody is definitely more lazy than Leo but they both strive in different areas. Brody is better with cognitive exercises than Leo.

"My two beautiful boys" I say looking at the pair of them together.

"I never seen this you know" Harry says as he lifts himself off the ground and wraps me in his arms. "This family. I never thought I would have one."