Chapter Twenty Nine

* Harry's POV *

I couldnt sit there without fucking screaming and listening to Pippa tell us about her past and that fucking man.

That manipulative child abuser.

I will kill him, there isnt a bone in my body thats not itching to book a flight and skin that man alive. Pippa's face, its like looking at the thirteen year old girl again and I feel fucking sick.

Im so angry that I want to cry and that would be a first for me which proves how much I love that girl.

Fuck if I was feeling any bit of uncertainty, this has definitely opened my eyes. Shes my life and to think someone hurt her so badly..

"Son" Pop stood beside me resting a comforting hand on my shoulder. I wasnt expecting it.

I rubbed a hang along my face, I was shaking with anger.

"Im so fucking angry I cant -"

"That girl thinks you dont want her anymore. Get back in there, this is when she needs you the most. Im sorry for pushing this, I really am" Pop looked me dead in the eye, something like regret dancing around in his orbs. I could almost see the tension in his muscles at what he has unleashed upon us, upon Pippa for dragging this back up for her.

"You're right. Fuck I just cant even imagine her going through that. She is so strong Pop" I was close to breaking down, falling apart from what he had done to her.

"Going through something so traumatic made her the warrior she is" Pop spoke softly and it hit me like a fucking freight train, her tattoo. It simbolises this, her pain and suffering. I could feel my chest tighten and stomach turn with realisation.

I walked in ahead of Pop and the minute I seen my girl wrapped up in Georgie's arms sobbing her heart out I tore her away from my sister and literally stole her breath away with a kiss that showed her how much I love her. How much I need her.

As our lips collided over and over again I could taste her salty tears.

"I love you so much" I spoke against her lips resting my forehead against hers.

"Im so sorry" my voice cracked and I could feel her shake in my arms, she wouldnt look at me she kept her eyes closed as she blew out a shakey breath.

"Please dont leave me" she sounded broken and it hurt my fucking heart, I could feel it sink to my stomach and my heart beating through my ears.

"Never baby, never" I pulled her head up to make her look at me and she burst into a new set of tears.

"Thats enough for today. Pippa, I am so sorry. I thought there might have been a threat to the club but its no excuse for treating you like that. I can admit when I am wrong and I apologise" Pop spoke with so much emotion it caught everyone off guard. I know he grew to care for Pippa, he admired her strength but him speaking to her like family just proves what she means to us, to the club.

Pippa looked at Pop and gave him a weak smile. "Please just stay and we can finish this and move on"

Everyone looked at me, scoping out my reaction. "I think she has a mind of her own and can decide for herself. Are you sure baby?"