Chapter Fourty Two

Harry's POV
Trigger Warning

When I got back to the clubhouse it was a complete mess.

Most of the windows had been blown in from the blast, the garage was on fire as the fire engines and men worked there best to put it out.

The place was swarming with cops and a bomb squad and every single member of the club were being interviewed.

When I seen Pippa, a little messed up from the shards of glass that obviously hit her from where ever she was hiding but apart from that she was the least effected of them all.

Mom was similar to Pippa, a little more cut up but overall alright.

Georgie was covered in dust and had cuts all over her, she was distraught as a paramedic tried to check her over.

I seen a body bag being zipped up and swallowed hard, another man of mine was obviously collateral damage once again and I could feel my veins ready to burst with anger.

The cops tried to corner me for questioning but I had no answers, nor did Pop or any of the boys I brought with me.

I made a beeline for Pippa as Pop went to Mom and then Georgie. Pippa almost jumped me as she seen me and she wrapped her legs around my waist gripping me so tight as I heard her sniffle.

"You're okay baby"

"Moose is fine, Big K called and they are back at the cabin with Wendy" she whispered in my ear so no one else could hear.

I was of course happy to hear Moose was fine and so were Big K and Racer, but I needed more information on Hunter and what the fuck happened here.

It was hours before we got rid of the cops and the fire was put out, so I was left in the dark, time was ticking on Hunter's life and I needed to get going on tracking him down before they did some serious damage.

The minute I had some free space to talk I grabbed Miles and looked for some information.

"All my shit is gone, they took it all out, shot some of it up so its beyond repair but they took my tracking systems and my computer. Its all gone"

"Can you shut it down so they cant get the information?"

"Its done, I did it the minute I noticed it was gone but I mean the cops were here more or less right away. The boys got out minutes before they arrived."

"How was Moose?"

"Alot of blood but he was conscious and aware of what happened, the gas was bad but didnt knock us out completely. I couldnt make them out but I heard them"

"Was it the Hawks?" I already knew the answer but I needed it confirmed.

"They left a keyring of a Hawk on Georgie's belly, she was out cold, well maybe not completely out but the most affected. Im surprised they didnt take her"

"They know Hunter could give them more leverage, he is one of us. He wears the badge, hes my second in command. He's worth more to them too, for information - so I dread to think what they might do" I was sweating fear, I could feel my stomach turning and I knew if I didnt get any closer to finding him id lose my damn mind.