Chapter Fourty Nine

* Harry's POV *

It was my shift at the hospital and Hunter had made some great progress. We were a full month working shifts and Georgie was getting more anxious as time went on.

I think we had all lost hope of ever hearing Hunter's voice again, even though he was making progress every day I still felt like he was gradually slipping away. I wasnt used to this, Ive never lost someone I was this close too and I am not prepared to start now. Pippa is my shoulder to lean on and she constantly reminds me that Hunter will pull through.

Yesterday we all gathered around the waiting room as they tried to wake him up. He didnt stir but thankfully he was off the ventalator and has been breathing by himself, thats good right?

One of the specialist said it was for the best that Hunter woke up when he was ready, that the longer he sleeps for, the more time he has to heal. I dont agree, the longer he sleeps means the harder the recovery. I think the specialist was scared and told us what we wanted to hear.

Pippa and I went for a scan this morning with Alicia and the babies are doing good, we are now almost at the four month mark and my woman has popped like a balloon. Her tits are insane, heavy and perky. Her eagerness for sexy time has peaked to almost every hour on the dot and I gotta say, I love it.

I think I like having babies. Well, making them anyway.

"So doc, any words of wisdom on how to wake up this jackass?" I asked the nurse who was in redressing Hunter's wounds. They had healed very well and I hoped he wouldnt get too much of a fright when he wakes up.

The nurse chuckled before she answered me, batting her eyelashes like a mad thing. She needs eye wash or some shit.

"Um - they say talking to patients that suffered head trauma helps bring them back, something about the familiar voices" she giggled again and started biting on the top of her pen.

"Ah Ive done nothing but talk to him, he knows I am here. Id say he's sleeping just so he doesnt have to listen to me. I might see if Georgie wants to shake his trouser snake, that might wake him"

She burst out laughing and placed a hand on my shoulder as I sat on the uncomfortable plastic chair.

"You're terrible. Id never refuse talking to you" her finger glided down my arm and I watched it before I looked up at her.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, the scrubs did nothing to hide the rack she was sporting. Had this happened before Pippa, I would 100% have ripped those scrubs off her and took her from behind, bending her over Hunter without any hesitation. But as her finger continues to trail my bicep I want to cut it off with a stanley knife.

"Yeah, the woman at home with my babies in her belly loves to talk to me too" her hand lifts from my arm and she slowly places it into the pocket on her scrubs.

Just to add more salt to her open would I finish with "babies means two. We made them having sensational sex, you should try it sometime. Grey would be happy to assist" I point to Grey who is stood outside the door and her cheeks flamed up.

As if Pippa has some spidey senses, my phone begins to ring and I answer it, switching it on loudspeaker with a smile on my face.

"Hey baby"

"I just woke up" that means she is hella horny.

"Oh yeah, how did you sleep?" I can hear her gritting her teeth and I bite back a smile.

"Haaarrrryyy" she whines down the phone, I can hear her shuffling and next thing the phone switches to video call.

"Woaah baby" I get to see Pippa's legs spread wide and her free hand dancing down her round tummy.