Chapter Fifty Nine

Harry's POV

That was...fuck me.

I cant even explain how sexy that was and I never in my life even thought about anal, I was happy with a warm cooch and never really had the time or patience to mess about with anal.

I wasnt lying either when I said I didnt fancy some chicks shit on my dick. No thank you.

For once Im glad I could give Pippa one of my firsts and when she brings up all the whores from my past Im gonna remind her of my cock pounding her asshole. Not one of my brightests ideas but I love angry Pippa, she's sexy as hell.

Ill probably get a slap on the face but I dont think Ill hear that one for a while with that answer.

Im grinning like a chesire cat when I walk downstairs. I left Pippa in the shower, she was scared to stand up, something about her insides falling out of her ass. Great success on my end if she is worried about her organs.

I stopped on the last step and the smirk was off my face in an instant, what if I hurt the babies? 

I never ran up two flights of stairs as quick.

"Pippa" I nearly slipped on the wet tiles as I ran into the bathroom breathless. "What!?" She barked back and I could feel my heart beating erratically in my chest.

"Are you okay?" I stepped under the warm water fully clothed and placed my hands on either side of her face.

"Yes, of course. Harry you're soaked - whats -" she stopped mid sentence and the realisation smacked into her and her eyes began to water, her lip trembling.

"I - Im sorry. I - I didnt - I pushed you into it and I didnt respect your boundaries. These babies - my hormones. Fuck!" She full on sobbed dropping her head to my chest and I wrapped her in my arms, kissing the top of her head, her hair smells like coconuts and Ill never tire of the smell of her.

She smells like home.

"You didnt push me into it, that was fucking insane baby, look I just panicked. I cant help it, Ive yet to calm down and I know its coming between us but I just want to be able to hold my babies in my arms and know that you three are going to be okay"

"Im okay, so are the babies. I promise." I wiped away her tears and we both sat down on the tiled floor of the shower, Pippa winced and then burst out laughing as she lay her back against me, I rubbed in her lotions and potions along her back and shoulders and she explained how the whole dildo situation came about.

"Ill stop using them. I can wait" she finally said and I kissed her shoulder blade biting back a laugh.

"You and I both know your more of a crazed animal than I am so I dont think we can last another two months without sex. Lets stick with oral and I promise, once the babies are here we can go back to normal. I just need the reassurance Pip, its been one surprise after another since you got here, I failed you and Hunter and if I cant protect my two boys then I dont deserve to be a Dad" Pippa gasped in surprise and then turned around to look at me with that 'Im gonna fucking kill you' look in her eyes.

"Dont be fucking stupid. You handled it all like a champ, you could have died trying to protect us all"

"Baby -"