Chapter Sixty Four

* Pippa's POV *

Three months have passed and the clubhouse is starting to look like a shopping mall.

We have elevators. Who do we think we are?

I mean I get it, the house is big, three stories to be exact and to be honest, its starting to look like the president might be moving in with the new wings to the original clubhouse.

Its huge. Pretentious but fucking gorgeous. Moose and Miles have already moved into there ground floor apartments (as they call them).

We have bulletproof floor to ceiling windows. I didnt even know there was such thing. The views are amazing at the back of the house as they look out on the lake. So much natural light fills the living space. Its breathtaking walking into these new additions, its probably everything I could ever ask for.

Georgie and I have been so busy with organising the layout, what we want where, shopping for kitchens for each place and furniture for the remaining rooms. Its been chaotic on top of raising my two boys and of course Georgie has Noah too.

They have all got so big, both my boys are the spit of Harry, Brody still has his squishy nose and Leo has these big glassy blue eyes, deeper blue than Brody so thats how we can tell them apart now. Brody's eyes are just like Daddy's, blue eyes with a hint of green. When he cries or gets fussy, the green is so prominent, I cant get over how beautiful they both are.

"Six weeks apart and I cant believe the difference in them, Brody and Leo seem so small" Georgie says as she holds on to Noah, a chunky monkey who only really settles when latched on to Georgie's boob.

"How are they so quiet? How did I end up with the bold child" she pouts as Noah sucks away on her breast, happy and content.

"These two are not angels, Harry and I have barely slept because when one cries it sets the other off. Its like they know when Daddy has his dick out and they both get hungry at the same time so Ive had to start using formula plus pumping for breast milk because its never enough". I stare at them both laying happily on a play mat, cooing at the little animals above them.

"This parenting shit is no joke, Hunter is already on about baby number two. Once my hormones settle Im going back on birth control. Im not ready yet, Im still getting used to Noah" Georgie sighs as she takes a seat in the lonely armchair in the corner of her living room. We are selecting colors for her house, she has gone for an ivory country style kitchen with a large kitchen island and a black marble kitchen counter. She has this beautiful 8 seater oak dining table with black leather chairs. Her flooring is also black marble and once it reaches the living area it changes to a shiny wallnut color that accentuates the colour scheme she is going for.

For her living room she has gone with a black leather U couch that will face a feature wall of wood panelling that her seventy five inch TV will sit into and a beam located under it. She is still on the fence about an electric fire to sit under the beam, she has made the space for it but cant make up her damn mind. I think it will look nice if you buy the glass one that looks like a real fire but what do I know. (Insert shrugging shoulders here).

"I hear you, Harry and I havent even spoken about more kids. These two are a handful but yeah id like to think that we see maybe 3 years of age with these two before we even consider. Anyway, less chit chat, these lot are quiet so what are we thinking -"