Chapter Thirteen - Trigger Warning

** Harry's POV **

I wake up wrapped in all things Pippa.

Her hair is pushed up all over my face, her leg is wrapped over my waist and her arm is tightly hugging me, her face nested on my chest.

She looks so uncomfortable but the feeling of her body against mine is heaven. I push her hair out of my face and admire her.

Fuck she's so beautiful.

I know I have to get to chapel but I dont want to move. Her chest rises and falls peacefully and I just lay in bed with her limbs tangled around me. I run my hand up her leg and she flinches, jumping back from me as she rolls off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Pip, fuck -"

"Oohhh shit" she groans as she rubs at her head that hit the ground full force.

I jump over the bed to get to her side, I go to lift her but she put her hands up.

"Im okay. Im good. I can get up" she pushes herself off the ground with ease before she sits on the side of the mattress.

"You okay, you're head -" I point and she nods giving me a weak smile.

"Sorry, I got a fright. I'm good. My ego is bruised from the embarrassment more so than anything else" she chuckles as she stands up dusting herself off. My black tshirt swimming on her but she looks edible.

"I'll let you uh, get dressed" her eyes fall onto the erection in my boxers. They are tight as hell as my erection peaks out to say hello.

I grab her waist as she tries to walk by me, her ass rubs against me as she falls on my lap and it feels fucking delightful.

"Not so fast, don't I get a morning kiss" I whisper in her ear and she shivers. I love the effect I have on her.

I feel her cheeks heat up before she spins in my arms and looks me dead in the eye giving her shoulders a shrug.

"Meh, not feeling it" she pushes away from my grasp and saunters out of my bedroom, not daring to look back as she wiggles her fingers in goodbye.

She's killing me. Im going to be a corpse if she carries on doing this to me.

Speaking of a corpse. I have a man out back that's about to be fish food.

***

After pumping one out in the shower I felt a bit calmer. Don't get me wrong, its a quick fix for what I really need which is Pippa and her glorious kitty.

It has just gone 9am and business needs to be taken care of so I bang on everyone's door, they have approx fifteen minutes before I start to lose my head.

We could potentially have a lead in this Blackhawks shit with having now having Jinx. He wasnt a member of the Blackhawks but he's an allie of them for years, so might as well be one.

I wait at the chapel table, a glass of whiskey in my hand. Hunter is the first to join, then Moose and Big K. Pop comes in giving me a dirty look before he sits down, he's testing my patience. I get he isnt Pippa's biggest fan yet but he hasnt even given her a chance.

The party was cancelled last night and everyone was sent home. Its bad for business and bad for my reputation as President. I understood the risks but for fuck sake, Pippa could have been seriously hurt.

"Who has Jinx?" I question and Big K looks around the room to see who is missing.

"Racer must be" Hunter speaks up before Moose jumps in.