Chapter Fifty

* Harry's POV *

Hunter fell asleep after the doctors came round and gave him some new meds for the pain. He has a scan later today which I might come back for.

I need to go home, my head is pounding.

"Harry" Pop says as he creeps out of the bedroom, a few minutes behind me. Its fucking hot in there.

Grey is at the door guarding it as he was told, not once opening his mouth to ask questions. The man is good and I keep reminding myself to badge him up, or have I done it?

Fuck I cant think straight. I search his cut but my Pop pulls me out of my thoughts. "Harry!" He almost shouts getting my attention.

"Huh?"

"This plan of Hunters.." he says quietly and I walk further down the hallway hoping he will follow, he does with his face almost as pale as the white walls that surround us.

"Its not happening" I say with certainty and my Pop's sighs with relief. "Fuck" he whispers to himself as he slowly walks to the row of seats that line the hospital hallways.

"Its clever, ill give him that. The actual plan is good. But we cant do that to Georgie, Im gonna let him believe we will do it because he is scared shitless right now and he doesnt need to be worrying about his baby and Georgie. He obviously thinks this is the easier option and is scared to admit that he's afraid to leave this hospital knowing that they will come at us again. I get it, I do..."

"I didnt want to overstep in front of Hunter, I know ive done it too many times already son but thank fuck you wont go through with that. I think the man is scared and fucking high on painkillers." Pop says with his head falling back against the wall, his eyes up to the ceiling taking a breather.

"The root of the plan is good. We've been watching over our shoulders for weeks. Itll be good to have it end. Now that we know Hunter is okay we can use this to our advantage, throw a small funeral ceremony of our own at home, what do you think?"

"I think we need some insight from the boys on this one"

And he was right, so thats exactly what we did. We called in some OG's to stand guard and we headed for home. One weight lifted off our shoulders as we were about to put a plan in place to finish this.

Hopefully for good.

***

Pippa was anxious when I got and everyone knew something had gone on with Hunter. Georgie was a shell of a human and I knew by looking at her that I had made the right decision.

"Chapel, everyone. Now!" Everyone follows eager to hear the news. Im sure they are all preparing for the worst by the look on their faces.

As my boys take there seats and everyone else gathers around, I take mine, glancing at Pippa before I give her a wink, making her give me a weak smile.

I glance at Georgie and gave a quick nod and Pippa is by her side in an instant knowing exactly what was behind that simple gesture.

"Its good news..." I open with and I can see everyone relax, a gasp escaping Georgie's mouth.

"Hunter is awake" and the cheers is deafening, Georgie's legs almost give out as she lets out a sob, covering her face with her hands. Between my mom and Pippa, they hold her letting her get it all out.