Chapter Four

*Harry's POV*

Im speechless.

Im fucking speechless.

I opened my hand to see the red lace in the centre of my palm bunched up before I looked at Pippa's retreating back. Georgie had ran after her and they were heading for the door. My feet still remained glued to the sticky carpet underneath my boots.

My belt buckle was undone, my black jeans were sat on my hips loosely. I was convinced we were gonna start with some favours and maybe finish back at the house. The fuck is this?

I blink in confusion because this sure as shit feels like a dream, or a nightmare more so cause that woman is driving me fucking insane. I know she fucking wants me but why is she playing games. Just fuck me already.

What did I do wrong? I can honestly say I haven't a clue how to handle her. We have an undeniable attraction towards one another, we both want to fuck so what's the problem?

And why the hell am I annoyed that she just walked away from me?

I can bury my cock so deep into any woman, not even have to try. Why is she different? Why do I want to go after her.

"Boss..." Moose approaches me looking sheepish.

"What!?" I bite back feeling all kinds of worked up. I was still sporting a raging hard on and she had completely fucked up my mind.

His eyes landed on the panties in my hand and I quickly bunched them up again and stuffed them in my jacket pocket. I wanted to hold them all damn night cause they were drenched and I liked it entirely too much.

"A souvenir?" He winks at me with a stupid grin on his face.

"Apparently my winnings but I didn't fucking win anything"

"She's feisty" he bursts out laughing as I adjust the bulge in my jeans and do up my belt again.

"She's something alright, you do the count?"

Moose nods and points towards Ozzy, one of our OG's who was carting out my cash ready to bring it home.

"You staying?" He asks as I look around to see the boys settling in. Girls surrounding them and some already starting to get to work. 

"Ill stay a while" I follow him over to the booths that had been taken up by the boys. They were getting use out of the girls, Big K pants around his ankles and a blonde haired girl with big tits stroking his cock through his boxers. As soon as I sit down I have a redheads ass planted on my lap, grinding against me. 

I tap her ass cheeks as I gently help her up "not tonight sugar". I wave her off and she finds her next victim who of course was Moose. He raises an eyebrow at me before he pats down on his lap inviting her to sit.

What can I say, I wasn't feeling it. Im wound the fuck up for the feisty brunette who bulldozed her way into my life.

***

I was about to leave, Id had enough and I wanted to talk to Pippa. Figure out what was going through her head and why the hell was she playing games.

I know I'm no saint, far from it. But I don't remember ever being anything but myself? I made my intentions clear, I wanted to fuck her brains out.

I didn't see her as a club whore, id cuddle her afterwards if that's what she wants? I usually don't but I could manage it. Was that what she is expecting? She can even sleepover if she wants, I should tell her that. I'm gonna tell her that.