Chapter Fourty Eight

* Harry's POV *

Hunter has been in the hospital for two weeks now and has made good progress, the swelling on his brain has come down and his wounds are healing well.

Georgie has text almost every day for the last five days to say he is going to wake up soon, she feels or sees his fingers twitch and thinks he can hear her. Im not so sure and If Im honest, Im afraid to get my hopes up.

Jason has stayed away as promised but we know he is watching, Georgie is convinced she seen him in the hospital yesterday but when we got the CCTV and marched through the hospital to find him he wasnt there, nor do I think he actually made an appearence. I think Georgie might be over tired and full of hope and none of us could break her heart. If only it was that easy to catch the slimey bastard.

Im not long back from my shift at the hospital and I jumped into bed with Pippa, she felt so warm and her body was fucking teasing me. I poked her with my erection and she grunted at me.

"You wanna play mommy?" I whispered in her ear and she swatted my face away from her.

"Tired" she mumbled as she snuggled into her pillow.

"Come on, just a -" I nudged her again with my dick and she grabbed it rather forcefully.

"Im not in the mood, poke me again and you lose it" she spat at me before she threw herself against her pillow releasing my cock.

I rubbed it gently as I lay back staring at the ceiling. Im sensible enough to know I shouldnt poke the bear, but I really wanna poke her.

"Just a - " she swung her head to look at me, her elbows perched up on the mattress.

"Im. Not. In. The. Mood." She growled at me, the darkness in the room making her voice sound scarier.

"Gotcha" I gave her a two finger salute and she rolled her eyes throwing herself against her pillow again.

"No sex, understood" I threw out into the silent room and I think she started grinding her teeth. These baby hormones are fucking weird.

***

"Morning baby" Pippa whispered in my ear, her hand slowly sneaking down towards my cock.

I grabbed it, placing it back on her naked chest. Titties look good, ugh.

"Im not in the mood" my voice was croaky from my sleep and it sounded like I meant that. I didnt, not at all. But I wanted to rile her a little. Sex does be good, real good.

She giggled before she started kissing my shoulder and moving towards my neck, I rolled on my belly cause I am in fact a child who likes to play games with his crazy lady.

"Harry, what the fuck?" She sounded so surprised, fucking hell Im surprised too, I know her hormones have her a little all over the place and completely drained so her refusing sex is understandable, but me - I have no excuse. Im just a fucking child and love getting on her nerves.

"Im not in the mood Pip" I yawned trying to stifle my laugh cause I am fucking hilarious right now.

"Oh, thats okay then" she lay down on the bed heaving a sigh. She was up to no good, I could sense it.

From Rags To Richesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें