Chapter Sixty

Pippa's POV

I think my belly just popped over night. Im uncomfortable as all hell. Who knew babies could sit directly on your bladder?

Also, am I suffering from pregnancy heartburn is that a thing? Or is it just something I keep getting because of my diet?

I eat healthily, I exercise way too much considering Im about to pop two babies out. The back door has been getting more than some squat action if you catch my drift. I think I might struggle actually facing Harry again, Im enjoying the old switcharoo to keep things spicy.

"Baby..." Harry groans beside me as I try to get out of bed to pee. Ive been awake for about an hour just daydreaming and ignoring the screams of my bladder.

"I gotta..." I swing my legs out of the bed but my body feels so heavy. "No, stay. I wanna ravish your asshole before breakfast" Harry pouts as he grabs for me.

"Just give me two minutes please" I eventually roll myself out of bed, glancing back at Harry, he has started to stroke himself and I can feel the throbbing need for him all over again. Ill never get used to having him naked in our bed, his babies in my belly. I feel star struck everytime I wake up and so lucky. So damn lucky.

As I squat down to pee I hear a loud scream a few doors down and I know its Georgie, my skin prickles with goosebumps and Ive never urinated as fast in my life. Quickly washing my hands I grab for Harry's tshirt throwing it over me and I waddle down the hall, a half dressed, fully erect disheveled Harry hot on my heels.

Bursting through Georgie and Hunter's room I see her on her knees in a puddle of water, her long tshirt is wet and her face is bright red as she cradles her bump. She is screaming in pain and Hunter is behind her pushing her hair off her damp forehead trying his best to soothe her.

"What's wrong with her?" Harry asks stupidly as I kneel down beside her. "Get your mom and get Nancy here right now. The baby is coming you dumbass"

"I got you hunny okay. Has your water just broken?" I ask Georgie or Hunter, whoever will answer whilst I try to stay calm.

I read books on labour, on being a mother, on baby names. On all types of shit. I can do this. Stay calm Pippa.

"She has been in pain for the best part of the night but only in the last twenty minutes has she been this bad and them her water broke minutes before you got here. We need to get her to the hospital"

"No! Here. I cant move, please dont make me move" Georgie whimpers and I rub along her legs.

I look behind me at the door to see Racer as white as a sheet, staring at the floor and then at Georgie and Hunter.

"Okay, we need to make her comfortable. I need towels, loads of towels and pillows. Racer get me them, now! Call a fucking ambulance too, in case Nancy cant make it" I almost shout and he stands there still in shock.

"Fucking move it dickhead" Hunter shouts and Racer gets going right away.

"Mom popped to the farmers market, her and Pop are going for Nancy right away. She said get plenty of towels" Racer comes running back into the bedroom out of breath

"Help me position her properly Harry, I need to see"

"Fuck no, I dont wanna see. Shes - thats - fuck no" Harry stutters before he goes to turn around to walk out the door.

"Get the fuck back here Harry and help us. She is you're sister for gods sake"

"Exactly and I dont want to see her cooch" he sounds absolutely traumatised and I try to hide my smile but I fail miserably.