Chapter Fourty Five

Harry's POV
Trigger Warning

I can feel my heart beat behind my eyes and in my ears. Its like someone is trying to visciously tear open my chest with the way my heart is thumping.

I can feel my hands tremble as I try to touch Hunter, Im afraid his skin might go up in flames it looks so angry, red raw with incisions absolutely everywhere.

I noticed a small hawk has been carved into his chest and I swallow the bile that rises up my throat.

I can hear Georgie's loud cries and I look up to see all the boys running towards me.

I noticed a note has been stapled to his ear lobe but Im afraid to look. Glancing over his face, its barely recognisable. His eyes are so swollen and he has cuts and bruises all over his body. He has stab wounds, everywhere. His legs.... they carved along the veins on his legs.

"Jesus..." Big K looks at Hunter in horror and Kevin and Nancy push us all out of the way.

Im in complete utter shock that I just stand and watch them check over Hunter but I know... hes gone.

I watch Kevin and Nancy as they get to work, Nancy heaves a sigh of relief. "Very faint pulse, he is hanging on by a thread. He needs to be hospitalised urgently. We cant help him here, we dont have the facilities"

"Ill ring an ambo" Moose pulls his phone out dialling the number immediately. I see his mouth moving but I cant hear a thing. My eyes are focused on Hunter.

"Baby" I hear Georgie and I snap out of my trance.

"No, get her out of here. She cant see him like this" The boys run to stop her before she can see the damage the hawks have done. She will be left traumatised and by the roaring and shouting she is directing at me, I would imagine I am in for an earful.

"What can I do?" I ask Nancy and she doesnt even look at me.

"Get your story ready, the cops are going to be all over this".

"Boss, the note" Racer tears the page slightly leaving the staple in Hunter's ear. I take it from him and walk away trying to hold back the stupid emotions that are pushing through every barrier.

I cant fucking lose him.

I see Big K come stand beside me followed by the rest of the boys.

"You want me to read it?" Moose asks but I shake my head, opening it up to see childlike writing fill the page with Jason's signature on the bottom.

I grit my teeth as I begin reading it out loud.

"Dear Harry and his punks,

Bet you're glad to have Hunter back huh? Although I suppose after this he wont be of much use to you.. if he makes it that is.

The cops will be knocking soon and how do you explain this one Harry? The location alone could get you locked up. But when your locked up for murder it should be easy to swoop in and take it all. You're misses will need a baby daddy and Ill make sure to look after your offspring whilst I bury myself inside your woman every night"