Chapter Twenty Six

Trigger Warning
Gruesome Chapter

* Harry's POV *

I'm not so sure about this.

I think I sometimes underestimate how brave Pippa is, or how much she fits in here without asking questions. But this shit doesn't sit well with me.

I've waited weeks and prolonged Jinx's life for two reasons, number one being my head wasn't in it, and for me to go with the plan of torture I had in mind I was way too angry to approach him because I would of ended his excuse of a life quickly and he doesnt deserve that.

He deserves pain. So much fucking pain.

The second reason was so that when he thinks he has gained more courage and strength because we gave him a little breather, then I will finish him myself and take my damn time.

I don't usually do this, I can sit back and watch, but this is personal and I want to be the one who ends him.

For Pippa.

So I help her down the stairs, hand her one of the many crutches thrown about around the house to help her as the boys wait for us outside.

She takes the crutch and I slap at her ass, it looks so juicy in those skimpy shorts.

"You should have kept the wheelchair, you need it after the railing I just gave you" I pinched her peachy flesh.

"Fuck sake Harry, you're mothers in the room" Pippa nodded her head to my mom who sat at the bar shaking her head at me.

"She knows I get freaky, don't you momma?"

"I'm just glad you found yourself a woman and your no longer putting it in one of those whores flood gates" Pippa bit back her laugh as I stared at the woman you raised me.

It's kind of a proud moment when you hear her talk like that. Don't get me wrong, she has no problem calling me out. But she is a respectful woman, brings my Pop down a peg or three when he gets mouthy. And well me, she tames me as best as she can.

But I mean, Im a fucking animal, am I right?

"Momma, go wash your mouth out with soap" I teased her and she gave me the bird. Classic Josie.

"You going to continue wasting fucking time or you gonna do any fucking work today?" Pop stuck his head through the door, scowling at me.

"Momma you gotta destress Pop, he's got a massive stick up his ass"

Pop ignores me as Pippa follows him out the door. I follow behind admiring her bouncing ass as she hops along.

I want to bite it and now all I can think about is biting it, my heads not in the job at hand.

Distractions. We can't have distractions.

"Okay, business. Lets be real" Everyone faced me as I stood beside Pop with Pippa on my other side.

"Pippa gets to say her piece and then Andrew's is going to lead Pippa back here and we conduct business."