Chapter Fifty Three

Pippa's POV

That evening when Pop arrived at the warehouse he filled us in on everything that went down with the cops.

Pop explained that we were attacked by another MC, that we were paying our respects to a friend that we thought we lost and had agreed to hold the funeral at our home only to be fooled and attacked all in the one day.

When questioned about the casket he told them that the friend that had passed was from the BlackHawks and that they brought a casket full of stones to fool us into thinking we were holding a celebration of life and not our own death warrants. He explained that things got messy and we lost plenty of our brothers, that we were the innocent party in all of this.

After being questioned on everyone's whereabout's, Pop continued to say that members of other charters were thankfully here to stand with us and are chasing the BlackHawks out of town along with some of our men. The cops asked that everyone who was at the house needs to give a statement in the next 24 hours or they will issue us with a warrant for there arrest.

That includes me, the cops named off the associates that they know of in the Riches MC and my name was one of the first. I know its because of Harry but I couldnt wipe the smug smile off my face. I actually felt like a real part of the family, I know that sounds stupid given the circumstances but fuck it, it felt good!

Of course when they searched the house they found Harry undergoing surgery to remove a bullet from his abdomen and he was sparked out on a makeshift operating table. Nancy was busy so they quickly got us more medical care and they all looked after Harry. He is currently getting a blood transfusion at the hospital but we have to lay low for a while.

Im anxious to see Harry but Ive been told he is going to make a full recovery so it puts my mind at ease. I spoke with him on the phone so I feel a bit better after hearing his voice. Pop asked if I could be the next to go to the cop shop to give my series of events so Moose and I are on our way. Once this is over I can go see Harry, finally.

"You know, they probably wont ask a lot. We have contacts in the PD for a reason, we have contacts in the judges house too. This wont go anywhere because they have no evidence that we are behind this. It looked like an ambush and it was staged that way so dont sweat it"

"What about Jason?"

"They dont have Jason and they will never find Jason, so dont worry. They probably dont even know about his association with the BlackHawks. If PD knew we would have known. So just stick to the story... they cant ask you a lot"

"Do you trust me?" I ask Moose, feeling a little overwhelmed. Ive never had to do this. What if I say something wrong?

"Of course. You're family Pippa. Im gonna be getting interviewed in the room right down the hall so wait for me. Ill probably be a hell of a lot longer than you" he said as he pulled Josie's jeep into a free parking space.

"Ready?" I nodded and we both jumped out.

As we walked in all eyes were on us and we didnt even have to give our names before we were led off into seperate interview rooms.

"Good evening Pippa, Im detective Lawson and ill be interviewing you today. Just to let you know that this will be recorded and you are intilted to a lawyer if you -"