Chapter Twenty Eight

Trigger Warning
This may be hard to to read for someone so please just bare that in mind. All my love. X

Im literally in so deep.

If you had of told me this was how things would end up when I first arrived I would have laughed in your face.

I had woken up to the sweet sound of Harry's snores and I melted into his touch. It was so bright out, the sun beating through the window and calling me. I needed a little sunshine today.

"Harry wake up" I poked him on the cheek and he swatted my hand away a frown the size of Texas on his face.

I kept going until he pulled me underneath him, smoothering me with his weight and muscles.

"Stop with the fucking poking" he growled at me before he buried his head in my neck, his breathing evening out again.

"Be lazy then but let me up. Im going to go hang out with Georgie" he didnt budge so I lay still running my hands along his impressive biceps.

Damn, I was lucky. He was a god of a man and I honestly cant believe hes mine. Im having a little pinch me moment right now.

"Are you druelling on me?" He spoke in a husky voice but I could hear the amusement making me smile like a love struck teenager.

"You want some of this?" He began kissing my neck and I was more than ready for more. I felt a little sore but hell its worth it.

"Pippa, you up?" Josie knocked on the bedroom door and Harry groaned.

"She was about to be all kinds of awake ma, this better be urgent?" Harry spoke to his mam through the door, the annoyance evident in his tone of voice.

"Oh sorry, I made lunch for everyone, I checked Pippa's room and well now I am here"

"Well shes occupied" Harry grunted back and I slapped his chest for being so rude to his mother.

"Ill be down in a minute Josie, thank you" I shouted through the door, wiggling my way out of Harry's hold with no success.

"No morning hanky panky?" He looked traumatised and I bit back a laugh.

"Not today, you got plenty to keep you going. You deprived me last night if I remember correctly" I teased as I bit on my lip, knowing it drives him mad.

His eyes settled on my lips as he spoke all gravelly "I lasted all of ten minutes before I gave in, now its your turn" his hands were grabbing on to my ass as he urged our centres together.

"Just a quickie" he whispered as he entered me, no need for foreplay. This man has me ruined.

***

We ran down to lunch, everyone had finished and was cleaning up. My hair was like a birds nest and Harry was barely dressed.

To my surprise no one said anything which proved that its obviously a regular occurance with all of these boys.

"Here's every mans wet dream" Moose spoke up earning a loud laugh from the whole room. I ignored it but Harry pulled me back towards him demonstrating his cave man act as he devoured my mouth for everyone to see.

No complaints on my end, my knees felt wobbly as his tongue danced with mine, his hands roaming my body before he pulled away giving the boys the bird.

"And shes my old lady, so watch your fucking mouth before you end up eating soup for a week" Harry growled as he pulled out a seat and sat down pulling me into his lap.