Chapter Fifty Five

Pippa's POV

Ive finally hit the six month mark in pregnancy and I am the size of a house. My feet are beginning to swell, my boobs hurt and my lower back feels like its going to give in any time I stand up. What a way to turn 22 am I right?

Georgie on the other hand, she's glowing. She still suffers with morning sickness but other than that she is a trooper. Bringing Hunter home last week gave her a spring in her step, even though he has limited mobility he is getting there and we have loved seeing him take this recovery by the horns. He can walk, he's weak but he is back on his feet and that's the main thing.

The cops never investigated any further and we finally gave Grey his stripes. He guarded us with his life at the warehouse that day and took on the remainder of Jason's men with the help of a few recruits and some on Pop's old friends. He earned them and his place at the table.

Thankfully, Harry is fully recovered, his wounds healed very well leaving him with battle scars but nothing too big or scary. He did some physio and we exercised... a lot!

"Pippa baby, come on" Harry shouts from downstairs as I try to dress myself. Nothing fits me anymore and it kills me.

"Baybeee" all the boys shout together as they mock Harry, the video I took of him spaced out in the hospital bed has been brought up almost every day since he came home. Harry chose to ignore them but I know he finds it funny. He laughed at it and rewatched it more than a few times as he continued to tell me 'Im a hoot' referring to himself.

I grab one of Harry's black tshirts and throw it on. I need pants but nothing fits me and just like the saving grace she is, Georgie walks into my room and throws herself on the bed with a sigh.

"This baby needs to evacuate soon" she rubs her belly "Im so exhausted that I dont even care that Im lying on a bed of dried in come"

"My side is probably damp" I admit with a shrug before she leans up, a look of disgust on her face.

"You going to your scan like that?" Georgie laughs as she points at me.

"Ive no pants. I dont want to wear jeans, its a little warm and they are too uncomfortable."

"What do you want? Bicycle shorts? Skirt? A maternity dress? Sweatpants?" She asks as she holds her belly before lifting herself off the bed.

"Um, either bicycle shorts or sweatpants. I really need to find the time to buy maternity clothes." I shout after Georgie as she waddles out of the room.

A few minutes later she comes back in with both options.

"Wear the shorts, you look cute in Harry's shirt but if you put sweatpants on with it, you'll look homeless" we both laugh as I pull the shorts up my legs.

"How you doing babe?" I ask Georgie as she stands in the doorway.

"Tired but so happy. Hunter has another evaluation today, he's nervous. I think they might allow him to lose a crutch." She smiles at me but I can see she's scared, she's nervous for her man.

"We all thought he wouldnt walk again so for him to walk with two crutches is better than not walking at all so whatever they say, just know that it doesnt mean that its permanent. It takes time. He's doing great" I tell her as I pull her in for a hug. She relaxes into me and then kisses my cheek.