Chapter Fourteen

* Harry's POV *

I woke up the following morning to Pippa who is dead to the world.

She definitely wont be stirring anytime soon and I cant stay in bed much longer. My brain has been working on overdrive, I got about three hours sleep between replaying the conversation with Pippa and the threat against the club.

But again, I had to put the club first.

I get up, tearing myself away from Pippa as she snuggles into my pillow. Fuck I want her so bad.

I stand watching her for a minute, her cheeks are flushed and her lips slightly parted. She looks like an angel, a sexy angel.

I pull myself together and go in to shower. I tugged on my cock thinking of Pippa's plump lips wrapped around it, the noise of her imaginary gagging sending me over the edge.

I clean myself up, giving my body a scrub before I got out threw on some clothes, all the while Pippa is still out cold and not a sign of her waking up soon. I leave her in my bed, another thing I can tick off the list of the things I have never done.

Sleepovers and cuddles. What was I turning into at all?

I take one last look at her before I begin banging on doors.

Miles was first, but he was already up. He was our IT guy and probably spent all night with his head in the laptop rather than between thick thighs. That's commitment right there.

Moose was next, he definitely got lucky because he was star fishing on the bed completely naked, letting it all hang loose. He pops an eye open and waves at me. I slam the door for extra measure just to make sure he gets up.

Big K is getting a bit of loving off Cherry, her tongue going to town on his dick. He holds up his hand to say five minutes so I leave him be.

Hunter is next on my list and I barge through his door only to be greeted with my sister bouncing on his cock.

"For fuck -"

"Harry, did you never hear of knocking!" Georgie growls as Hunter grabs her trying to cover her up as if I want to see that shit.

"Am I the only fucking person not getting fucked around here?" I say as I storm out the room slamming the door behind me.

I run downstairs, Im more wound up now than ever.

Im met by Racer who lies on the sofa. I knew he couldnt get up the two flights of stairs. The poor fucker is still in his bloody clothes.

"Im not fucking saying sorry" I look at him as he gave me a somber look.

"I'm not asking you to apologise. I was wrong. I disrespected you. I wouldn't have done that with Pop in charge, I just wanted to celebrate but I fucked up. I was heading back down as soon as -"

"You did fuck up" I cut him off in a harsh tone. Im being a dick. I am aware of that. But this never would have happened on Pop's watch. I get it was a big celebration, I grew up with all these boys, I didnt think they would drop the ball just to celebrate. I didnt think Id have to tell them everything thats required, it went without saying someone has to guard each door, preferably OG's or men I trust with my own life. Its been a shit show.