Chapter Twenty-Five

I wanted him to devour me.

Ruin me.

Every simple touch he gave me sent an electrical jolt through my body. I was so alert to his fingertips and I wanted them, everywhere!

He did nothing but tease me and leave me on the brink of coming all over his tongue. I was going insane, he had created a monster and I was crazy for him.

His thick fingers entered me and I grinded against his face feeling no shame, my hand permanently resting on his head as I pushed him against me, screaming for more.

I was possessed and needy and just outright hungry for him. All of him.

"So wet" he plunged his fingers in deeper as his breath fanned against my core, heavy and filled with desire.

"More" I cried out, feeling insatiable.

I could hear him shuffle out of his trousers and he tore my panties off me throwing them behind him before he crawled up my body placing hot kisses along my sensitive skin before he dragged his length along my walls.

"I want to fuck you, but anyone could walk in, we should go upstairs" he whispered in my ear before he began sucking on my neck, his fingers rubbing along my clit.

"I don't care, you can take me upstairs after this" he groaned as he pushed slightly inside me, my nails digging harshly into his shoulder blades.

"If I hurt you tell me to stop" he placed his lips on mine smudging my pleasure all over my mouth and pushed in fully, I could almost feel him in my stomach as I cried out in both pleasure and pain.

Mostly pleasure and definitely worth the pain.

"Ahhh" Harry let out a sigh of relief as my eyes rolled back in my head. When I finally opened them, my eyes were met with Harry's smug smirk.

"You like that baby?" He began moving slowly, teasing me.

If I wasn't so hyped up on what he was doing to me I would have slapped him but it felt too good. Way to good.

"I've thought about this more than you know" he picked up his pace and I was holding on to him, my nails drawing blood from his skin.

"Fucking this tight pussy"

"My pussy" he growled in my ear and I was becoming increasingly turned on by his dirty talk and possessiveness.

His hand squeezed my ass tight as he drove in harder, over and over.

"Harry" I moaned out, the pleasure becoming unbearable.

His hand came down on my ass hard, slapping me before he rubbed it in slow circles. The moan that escaped  me was anything but human and Harry pulled my hair to make me look at him.

"That's for thinking you could play me, you should not test me too much Pippa. I'm going easy on you because your not recovered yet" he was relentlessly fucking me, harder, deeper, faster.

My body was shaking and the sofa began to squeak, our panting and moans filled the room, my orgasm building fast.

"Every inch of this body is mine. You will be begging me for it daily and I will deny you if you misbehave" I was close to snorting, he was being sexy as hell but I mean, its Harry. Denying me of sex... please.

"Harder" I whimpered and he slammed into me, spreading my legs wider as he pulled me against him, our bodies slapping together in a loud song.

"I'm gonna come" I screamed and Harry pulled out immediately.