Chapter Twenty

Trigger Warning

Day Three

I stare at the clock, the constant ticking the only reminder that life does go on. That theres life outside these four cold walls.

I ache everywhere, the cold and damp seeping into my bones. I can smell my own faeces making me gag and to make matters worse I was blessed with my time of the month only hours ago, probably a blessing - his hands might stay in his pockets and not in every crevice of my body, but he has yet to darken me with the scars I won't be able to scrub off my body. His constant threats of doing so making me cringe.

I haven't slept for fear he might do something to me in my sleep.

He barely feeds me and what I do receive are nothing but scraps you would hardly feed a dog.

I watch the hours pass by waiting for the next slap, or kick to my body, but I don't shy away from it. I provoke him, making him angrier and more violent.

I do this because I am too stubborn to give in. I won't let him break me, not until my very last breath. You stand up to bullies and Jinx was a psychopath who was determined to be known as the 'alpha male'.

I repeat to myself every hour 'help is coming' because it worked for me last time. Someone was looking out for me and then I met Georgie, my guardian angel. The only constant in my life, the girl who showed me how to live and how to be brave.

I have to keep believing meeting her was faith, that she's the reason I found love and began to love myself, I found a home, something I never had, something worth fighting for. She's my day one, my ride or die, my soul sister. So I gotta keep fighting.

For her and Harry. My very first family.

I won't give up, not yet.

****

Day Five

Pee just loves to torment me.

He has shown me pictures, Harry looks so stressed, he hasn't even left the house.

I see photos of the boys come and go, Pop constantly seems to be on the phone which actually brings a smile to my face.

And Georgie, my best friend looks frail, broken. The same way I feel without her.

"Once we get our money and we get out of here. We will come back for blondie" Jinx stands in the doorway a sick twisted smile on his face as Pee pulls back closing the folder full of pictures of my family.

"Its funny... that you think you are making your way out of this... alive" I coughed through my sentence, blood splattering onto my hand and I closed my sore eyes.

I think I may have internal bleeding and my body is giving in. I can feel it and I am quickly losing the energy to fight it.

"Of course I will and poor Harry will be too distraught over you to even see it coming. I'm gonna leave you here used and abused whilst I take his money and run, you're a little thank you gift from the Blackhawks to those Riches boys"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked the famous question, knowing this man was sick in the head and didn't really need a reason.

"Harry messed with me one too many times. He fucked my old lady, I had to bin her knowing she was used up" my face obviously gave off my confusion because he laughed at me, walking closer and kneeling before me.