Chapter Nineteen

Trigger Warning
* Harry's POV *

All I kept hearing was the phone dialling over and over again after I sent him the message.

Text - "Pee, Im gonna take it your out looking for Jinx after hearing he has Pippa. Im offering you this once and only once because Im desperate. Ill pay your debt and double it to make payment to yourself if you bring me Jinx. Call me."

Ive tried calling him six times and its been five hours since I sent it.

Im this close to having a fucking mental breakdown and just letting loose on anyone who had spoken to a member of the Blackhawks recently. I needed some revenge, some way of getting rid of all this pent up frustration and building tension.

"I think -" Racer spoke up but I cut him off not able to listen to his crap.

"Shut up. Everyone just shut up" I spoke through gritted teeth. I was anxious as hell.

"Honey, you need to eat" my mom placed a hand on my shoulder but I pulled away. I didnt want anyone touching me I was sick of people putting there stupid hands on my shoulder out of pity.

"Everyone just fuck off and give me space" I grabbed a bottle of whiskey from the bar and Pop gave me a stern look.

"If Pee rings and your drunk you could fuck this all up. You have been whinging all week and this could be the fucking home stretch. Use your fucking head boy" he growled at me and I was nearly pouting because he was right.

My mind was racing and I needed something to calm me down. Usually I would fuck someone to relieve some of this stress, but hey - I dont seem to want to do that either.

I placed the bottle back on the bar and sat down. All the boys waited with me in silence.

It was painful.

***

All the boys had fallen asleep but I was wide awake, sat in the dark room just fucking waiting.

Last time I checked, it was 3.38am and Pee still hadnt called. Its been hours.

I closed my eyes out of frustration and just as I sucked in a breath, my phone rang pulling everyone out of there fog, including the heavy sleepers.

"Who is it?" Pop looked at me anxiously.

"Its a private number" I swallowed the lump in my throat and slid my thumb across the screen to accept the call.

"Harry, is that you?" Pee's voice sounded through my ears and I hit the loudspeaker button.

"Yeah, Pee have you news for me?" I kept my voice calm even though I wanted to verbally abuse him.

"Nothing yet. I lost my phone and didnt have time to get a new one. I only got to the shops today but listen Harry, I think Jinx has been trying to reach me. When I turned my phone back on a private number tried to call me on numerous occasions. Your text said he has Pippa?" I rolled my eyes at this guys theatrics. He should be nominated for some sort of an award.

Like for being a fucking prick.

"Yeah, over a week now. Heading into day eight Pee and I am losing it here. We did as you said and flaunted Pippa about but he got there before we did at the mall. He has a team of butch men, but all of the Blackhawks are no where to be seen. Whats going on ive literally tried everything? And where the fuck have you been?" I put on my best pleading voice, like this whole thing depended on Pee.