Chapter Twenty-Four

* Harry's POV *

Bitch left me.

I fucking said it and boy did I mean it, seeing those bags packed gave me the kick up the ass I needed.

I was shitting it. My heart was pounding in my ears and I was having a full on panic attack.

I honestly thought when she let me hold her that this was it, we finally broke down the wall that we both constructed and we have all the feelings shit out in the open.

Then she fucking leaves me.

I watch her get into the car and buckle up before Georgie tears out of the driveway.

I hear a bike roar to life and turn my head, only to see Hunter pulling on his helmet and looking at me expectantly.

"You're hardly just letting her go are you?" I see the indicator on the car flick to the right and run towards my bike.

The adrenaline in my veins and the racing of my heart becoming erratic.

I mounted my bike and all the boys followed suit before we tore off down the lane and took a right heading for town.

Not a minute later we were tailing the girls and I could see those two laughing and my stomach dropped. Was she happy to be leaving?

Should I just let her go?

I shook my head and weaved in and out making sure I cut Georgie off risking my life in the process because she cant drive for shit. My point was proven when she tipped my bike jolting me forward before she slammed on the brakes letting out a loud scream of panic before she came to a standstill holding up the traffic as my men and I surrounded the car.

Pippa had her eyes covered and Georgie was breathing heavily looking like she was about to chew me out.

"You're braver than I am" Hunter slapped my chest before he ran to Georgie's door and opened it up, pulling her out as she wiggled trying to get at me, she was shouting but I didn't hear her.

My eyes were set on the beauty in the passenger seat as she tore her hands away from her eyes and gave me the dirtiest look known to man. She rolled down her window and began her assault on my ears.

"What the fuck Harry? You think because I choose to go you will end my fucking life" she shouted at me and a brave car behind us began beeping the horn.

I nodded to Big K and he went to see who was brave enough to rush me.

"The only way your dying is with me buried inside you or in my fucking arms" she rolled her eyes and looked towards Georgie who was still throwing me daggers.

I get it, it wasn't ideal. But I stopped the fucking car didn't I? I'm here for my girl.

"Georgie, we gotta go" Pippa insisted and I leaned in through the window.

"You're not leaving me big city. You said you loved me, if you love someone you don't leave them" she turned to me and poked my forehead.

"You're a dick do you know that? Did you read a fucking book about love? Because in it, im sure it says you don't fucking make them feel worthless, I would say if you love someone you should be honest, you apparently love me but it took you nine weeks to admit it"