Chapter Fifty Four

Harry's POV

L

ife, its fucking wonderful.

This bed though, I give it four out of ten. Im ready to go home now. Its been three days, surely they will send me home soon. Im finished napping and I feel fine. More than fine.

Its not the worst place, they have pain relief here and I like pain relief, especially when you try to bone your woman after being shot only four short days ago and your stitches split. Pain relief is good.

Almost too good.

"Harry, can you sit up. I want to take your blood pressure and swap out your drip?" A petite brunette asks me as I lay on my four out of ten bed. The room smells like cookies.

"You're not Pippa. You cant touch these guns." I hear a tut before a little chuckle follows and I try to push myself up, it hurts a little but I can handle it, pain relief is a saint.

I hold out my arm, looking around the room. Did they move me? Everything seems a little fuzzy.

"Where's my baby?"

"Who?" The lady asks me as she puts some blue armband on me and pulls a tube from my hand before swapping the bag standing on the coat hanger and plugging me back in.

"Pippa, big tata's and the round ass. I wanna fucking squeeze her" I blurt out shaking my head from side to side and put both hands up, doing a squeezing impression, once, twice, three times. She gets the idea.

"Woah, Harry take it easy. Stop moving. Can you sit still?"

"I am. Its the room thats moving. Where is she? Baaayybee"

"Jesus Christ. I told her I was going to check your wounds and change over your drip so she went to the store to pick up some fruit and buns. She said she wont be long"

"Ill stuff her buns..." my new friend rolls her eyes trying not to smile. She fails, I have that affect on women.

I hear a vibrate and feel some pressure on my bicep but I look at miss innocent and shake my head in amusement. "Oh what setting? Its loud. Not very discreet but I mean, ya gotta get it. I call it a balanced diet" I wink at her to let her know her secret is safe with me.

"Hmm?" She asks, her face scrunched up in annoyance as she squeezes down on this stress ball. She obviously needs to up the setting.

I stare at her for a moment longer listening to the loud buzzing before her eyes go wide. "Jesus, what are they giving you?". She releases the ball and looks at some clock before stripping me of my armband. She immediately checks my chart and rolls her eyes.

"The drip is to ensure you dont get an infection along with helping with the pain, but they have given you too much morphine judging by the state your in. I think you might need to slow down on the pain relief."

"I think the fuck not. I got shot woman. Four times!"

"Three times"

"Same thing" I counter and she rolls her eyes. She's a sassy one.

"I promise to be more careful next time I try to bang" I laugh hysterically and I dont know why. Did she say something? 

"Is that a joke cause you got shot?"

"No its about having sex. I want to have sex with Pippa"