Chapter Seven

* Pippa's POV *

I was afraid to jump off the counter.

My legs were like jelly and I think a wet patch would be visible on my shorts if I wasnt too afraid to check. In fact I knew it would be cause I could feel it as I rubbed my legs together needing friction. My body betrayed me around Harry.

I've never been so turned on in my life. It's come to the stage now that I don't just want Harry, I need him. I would add Harry to the food hierarchy at this stage and eat him for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

My skin is hot to touch and my mouth is dry from all my heavy breathing. This is unbelievable.

I need to calm down pronto before I make bad decisions, or extremely good ones.

I cant decide right now. My vagina has a pulse and shes a bad influence on me.

***

Once I tidy up the kitchen and take a few minutes to gather myself, I make my way up to my bedroom.

"What happened? I need to know even though its my brother, because Pippa the sexual tension was - it was - i've never seen anything like it. I'm lost for words." Georgie loves gossip and sex in general, she was hoping Harry and I would hook up, bets on with each of the club members on how long it will take us. She thinks ill be good for Harry. She's never seen him act like this before apparently.

Me, im not too sure if Ill be good for him or even if I want to go down that road yet. All I know is the sex would be insane. Our chemistry is... I cant explain it.

"I want to bang your brother" I was still highly worked up. Throwing myself on my bed as Georgie takes a seat beside me.

"Do it!" Georgie wore a wicked grin poking me in the side.

"You will make him happy, hes cranky as hell! You both want it, I don't know why it's taken you so long being honest" she shrugs as if she didn't just tell me to fuck her brother.

She is supposed to be a good influence on me.

"He has slept with half of Texas. I know we slept with a few men in New York but we were safe all the time and it doesn't even compare to his pile of whores, he could give me something" Georgie burst out laughing and I slapped her arm, pushing her off the bed slightly. She balances herself and stares me down playfully.

"I'm being serious"

"Pip, you're just making excuses now"

"I'm not, its true" I point my finger at her giving her a stern look. I need this discussion to end.

"You're jealous"

"I'm not talking about this anymore, goodbye Georgie" I wave at her and walk towards the door. I need some fresh air. A nice walk maybe.

"What about Mooseys cake?" I grunt and stamp my foot against the wooden floor. She laughs at my over dramatic ass

"Finish it, bin it. I don't care"

I want to touch myself to get rid of this ache but Im even too strung out to do that and I was hardly going to do it with Georgie in my bedroom. Ive done nothing but obsess over that man for a month.

Why did he keep leaving me hanging? He constantly flirts and then walks away leaving me a hot mess.

The more I think about it the more frustrated I get. He says he isnt playing games but wants me to give in first. How stupid is that!

After I pace for a solid five minutes Georgie slips out the door, telling me to grab a dildo and sort myself out.

So that's how not even ten minutes later, I find myself outside his bedroom door ready to knock.