Chapter Thirty Eight

** Harry's POV **

The only thing that can strike this amount of anger from me is anything to do with Pippa..

You hurt her, Im angry

You look at her funny, Im angry

You speak about her in a sexual manner, Im fucking angry

But this...

This is next level bullshit and if it doesnt start making sense I will lose my shit.

On top of all the drama, I am scared of fucking losing Pippa.

Im scared of losing my babies.

For once in my life I have something other than the club to live for. I have a life I never knew I fucking needed because of Pippa.

As I pace the hallway of the hospital I am close to losing my god damn mind. They wouldnt allow me in with Pippa as Im not listed as her emergency contact and she wasnt alert to say otherwise so Georgie is in with her and I cant even explain how I feel about my sister right now.

If my Pop and Mom hadnt been here to calm me down there would have been shots fired at the hospital staff.

I want to fucking scream.

"Miles has called, he says that he has firewall put on our burners for now but it might be worth taking a trip to change them all" Moose spoke quietly, he looks nervous.

Everyone was fucking nervous.

"Go get them, or send someone to get them, I dont care" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. Moose nodded and walked over to one of our recruits sending him on an errand for new burner phones.

"Get the girls some" I shouted after him and he nodded to say he understood before he took off down the hallway.

No way in hell were they keeping there phones after this. God knows what else this creep has.

"Hey lady, any news yet?" I shouted to the receptionist on the front desk, my patience was wearing thin.

"Not -"

"Harry! Shes asking for you" Georgie burst through the double doors and shouted at me.

I never ran so fast in my life.

As I ran down the long hallway I could hear Georgie close behind shouting directions at me. I practically threw myself into room 304.

When I seen Pippa sat up in bed with a nurse checking her over I almost cried with relief.

"Baby..." I walked beside her taking her hand and kissing it. She looked so frail in the hospital gown, her complexion pale and lips chapped.

"Im waiting on results" she croaked out, her voice filled with emotion so I pulled her into my chest giving her head kiss after kiss.

"I told the doctor I was pregnant, I dont know if they checked me over" I looked to the nurse and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Can you check? We need to check if they are okay. I told the paramedics this already!" Georgie slammed her hand down on the side table beside Pippa's bed.

The nurse hurried out and I looked at Georgie waiting for information.

"The paramedics that checked Pippa over when she was taken from the car, they asked me for her details, seeing as I am listed as her emergency contact. I gave them all the details they needed Harry!" Georgie spoke with frustration, I could see she was getting worked up, more than likely because Pippa gave us one hell of a fright.