Introduction

Hello Readers

I cant even explain what it means to me to be bringing this story to life. I started it on chapters about two years ago and since then my love for writing just became out of control, I couldn't stop once I started and here I am like an excited child about releasing this on a new platform.

To anyone who followed me from chapters, thank you! It honestly means so much. Of course if you did follow me that means you more or less know this story but I can assure you, it's not the same. 

This story will bring a whirlwind of emotions, an undeniable amount of love and a thrilling story line and it wouldn't be my story if it didn't contain a few smut scenes for all my lovely readers ;)

I will be going into much more detail with characters and their backgrounds. To anyone who knows Pippa will see she's not always hard headed and outspoken, she definitely has a soft and sensitive side which I can't wait to share with you all. 

So, happy reading and of course all feedback is welcome and please vote because thats what helps with our rankings and I am hoping I get the same response to this as I did on chapters, if not, better :) 

EXPLICIT CONTENT FOR 18+ - I have marked that this story has mature content. But I would also like to remind you that this story contains violence, the distribution of drugs and drug use, cursing and lots of it, the distribution of unlicensed guns and of course sex scenes. 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This is a work of fiction, From Rags to Riches is an original piece of work created and owned by the author, Louise Author. All rights are reserved and any unauthorised copying, distribution, claims to or selling of this work is a copywriter infringement and as such is punishable by law.

Now for the good bit.. if you want to see the characters go to the next slide.

If not just simply skip it  and happy reading:) 

**

Lastly, please remember to vote. It helps us writers with rankings 🙂