[ Good-good bad things ]

— Haven't you tried this tropical vibe? — She stood up, taking with her pointy nails a pair of those LSD squares from earlier, and walked towards the dancefloor, dragging Suga along without even asking.

Namjoon stood there, pasted to the armchair as he was already feeling lightheaded.

The fake hopes of drugs not having an effect on him vanished when he felt thirsty for something as strong as whiskey.

Now he has one hand occupied with a bottle of hard liquor, the other with a lit cigarette while he stares at the couple who left his side after the man poorly confessed his thoughts.

From RM's perspective, it was cringy when a half drugged Suga confessed that he found Alpha attractive. Yet, she laughed effortlessly, making Namjoon kinda uncomfortable for some reason.

At the moment, RM just stares at the desired lady dancing freely around Suga, who briefly touches her. They look as innocent as a kid admiring a delicate butterfly, not touching it because he's afraid of scaring it.

The sounds around him are getting louder, somehow. Colors are melting within each other, and his throat runs dry with each second passing until he can fix his eyes on the couple again. Alpha and Suga are standing chest to chest, apparently chatting.

Should he be feeling this worried?
He is not sure, but the grip around the bottle tightened.

Out of the blue, Yoongi lifted one of his hands, making it run from the upper thigh of hers to the pronounced curve of her buttock and stopping on the small of her back. His other hand goes from her shoulder to the forearm, and finally, the hand, which his friend places on his nape.

Namjoon reconsidered his thoughts. They're so close, but doing basically nothing... Then why does the pit of his stomach burn so bad?

His fellow now rests his head on the lady's shoulder, and the lady seems okay with the proximity. Something is off for Namjoon.

— He would never-

The conversation he is witnessing from afar ends with Yoongi connecting his lips with the wine red ones of the woman they both were watching over.

Bangtan's leader finally understood what those odd sensations meant. He is terribly jealous.

His body reacts first, pushing his whole weight from the armchair so sudden that his vision got blurry for some seconds. But that didn't stop him from stomping towards the couple kissing in the middle of the dancefloor.

His steps apparently make Yoongi wake from the daze, opening his eyes but without cutting the kiss.

The two friends stare at each other, and Namjoon takes the opportunity to communicate with his friend, mouthing the words "Leave. Her"

Unfortunately, Suga ignores the message Namjoon is sure to deliver correctly, then instead, the lucky man introduces his tongue inside the lady's mouth to deepen the kiss.

Namjoon's sickened.

His hands shake in rage when he places a hand on his friend's shoulder and the other around the lady's waist.

— I fucking told you TO LEAVE HER!

Everyone turned heads to the man who shouted over the music. Soon enough arrived his karma, though.

The heavy hand of someone landed over his right cheek, making his head turn in the direction of the impact.

— Do not raise your voice at my party. — They have definitely dragged all the attention. — Keep on partying, people. There's nothing to see over here! — Alpha shouts to divert the attention. People return to their business after some seconds.