[ Handshake ]

– Our conversation was interrupted by the incident but we can continue. Is there something you wanna talk about?

The team of nine people came back to Alpha's well-hidden HQ and now both mafias are face to face.

– Can I meet the kids?

Taehyung said loud enough for them to hear; everyone got surprised by the request but just two or three of them let it show in their faces.

Alpha turned to the twins, whose eyes shined at the question made by the hacker they admire the most.

– Go show him your working place - Her tone became surprisingly kind, almost motherly, not going unnoticed the light tapping on her ear, a discreet signal from her to demand that they must be careful, both blonde teens nodded then pulled from V towards a room to the left.

– There where they ran is their computer room, next to it is Lambda's office then Haruka's, to your right is Epsilon's, Omega's and Beta's offices respectively - She said pointing to the doors around them – The one at the bottom is mine.

– I'd like to share some experiences with your gambling fellow. – Hoseok smiled at Lambda, the latter eyes scaredly changing fast from Alpha to the man that tries to interact with her.

– Okay, go ahead – Alpha nodded towards Lambda and she obeyed, walking J-Hope towards her office.

– Let's discuss the information we just got, shall we? – JM proposed and the female pointed towards her office, silently inviting them to enter.

RM followed her hand towards the office, tailed by JM then Suga.

– I need to go now. I have some things to do later.

Jungkook started to walk towards the exit, hands hidden in his pockets, just like the distaste that being close to that boss lady gives to him.

The man with the tattooed arm left the place with the guidance of one of the multiple secretaries there, while the rest walked towards the main office.

At JK's actions, Alpha wondered if the boss was okay with them doing what they please; she controls everything around her so seeing the freedom the others drive themselves with makes her uncomfortable.

Beta, RM, Suga and JM sitted around the table, Alpha at the head of the same one; everyone looking a little stratched after the encounter they just had half an hour ago.

– What does the card say? – JM asked and Suga placed the card over the table.

"One by one. You all will fall down"

– Basically nothing – JM scoffed after reading it out loud.

– So the responsible is Alexei Ivanov – RM said and Alpha nodded – And he is looking for his brother and his wife...

– Fianceé, he said – Jimin corrected, twisting his lips as a spiderweb in his mind started to develop with the possible answers to the unknowns raised by the confrontation.

– Any idea of who is he looking for? – Suga asked to the only lady inside the room and she saked her head.

She knows.

– I have no information about a brother nor a fianceé – She said looking directly at Suga's eyes.

She does knows, and the best way to hide it is lying directly to their faces.

Beta internally supressed a laugh after his boss said that. He also knows.

– We don't have the enough information so I suggest we keep on watching over the places we own and try to anticipate who's gonna be Alexei's next victim. – Alpha's right hand said, playing with the enemy's card between his long fingers.

The three from Bangtan nodded slowly, studying their current position. It might be Suga's warehouse, but all the merchandise belonged to their association in common, that was a lost. The next target was one among them so they were in danger; another lost. They can only observe carefully and wait.

– We'll wait, that's the best thing we can do. – Bangtan's leader concluded.

– Now that this is settled, I would like to know how your organization works. – Alpha said bluntly to the tall boss in front of her, taking him aback and it could be seen in his eyes, a small sparkle of surprise – I made a quick introduction to my main operations center so the correct thing to do next is to get to know yours. 

– Okay... I'll look for a day to show you our HQ, I'll send you the information. – RM acceded immediatly, trying to show he's not scared of working with such imposing team.

– Great, then I guess that's all for today. I'll be looking forward to stop together that bastard. – She standed up from her place and the others followed the action.

The lady extended her hand for the boss to shake, like a seal to her words, a seal to her alliance.

RM took her right hand in his, adding pressure to the handshake unconsciously, to show his dominace. Nonetheless, the lady's hand was never squeezed; a considerable amount of force was applied to his hand. He is making an alliance with an strong ally, he knows it by her hand.

– I'll send you the information.

– I walk you to the door.

The three men tailed Alpha towards the exit of the law firm, no hand wave at the end, just them getting on a black car and driving far away from there.

– What problem did you get us in, uh? – Sanzu, behind the main door, asked in a mocking tone once Alpha got back in.

– Shut it, I'm in real trouble this time... – They took the stairs to the basement – Let's check on Lambda and the tiwns, they're still talking to a Bangtan.