[ First hit ]

The man's leg bounced up and down, failing miserably on hiding the anxiety that filled his insides.

His number two, the young guy he trusted all his most important bloodthirsty works, has disappeared two days ago. There was no sign of kidnapping in his workplace nor his apartment, just disappeared from the earth out of nowhere; This boy, Alex, was loyal to his boss, so there's no way this was a betrayal thing.

— What have you found? — The boss asked the two subordinates who were in charge of the search for the whereabouts of his number two.

— S- Sorry sir, there's no sign of Alex.

The tattooed fist of the boss slammed on his marble desk. He couldn't allow himself to lose such an important piece in his successful Fighting Force.

— I'll give you two more days to find him. You're dismissed.

The two subordinates basically ran away from the boss's office, leaving him to think of his next steps to accomplish the missing tasks of their Association.

Just as the boss finishes dividing the tasks among the available workers, a loud explosion makes the ground shake strongly.

"The ground floor of the building" He thinks as the sound of machine guns and shell casings falling to the ground, ring through the walls of the false Boxing Gym. The boss takes the only gun he kept in the lowest desk drawer, cursing the only ten bullets left.

The storm of bullets sounds closer and closer to the office he's hiding in, tha gives him just enough time to hide under the desk, at the same time, someone kicks open the double doors.

— J... K... — The voice sounds young and playful through the air — Or should I say... Jeon... Jungkook?

It was no surprise for the man under the table to hear his name being summoned by the enemy, since it is well know by the downworlds he enjoys to strike fear into all those who cross his path just by hearing his name. Though, this time his name sounded almost like a bad joke on the guy threatening his life.

— There's no need to be afraid, Jeon. My boss just chose me to send a message, I'm leaving after this. Enjoy your gift~ — The unknown guy sing sang as he places something over the desk, Jungkook's starting to expect the worst outcome as thick dark liquid starts to drop slowly from the edge of the desk.

There's a loud explosion that raises white smoke around the room, making it easy for the enemy to scape but hard for the boss to breathe under the desk.

As soon as the door sounds closed, the boss, whose name's Jeon Jungkook, stands up and dissipates the remaining smoke with his hands.

Frowning at the sight in the desk, he gets the answer he was craving for earlier that day. There in the marble desk lays a single hand, the place where the wrist's joints are supposed to be seemed to keep on bleeding with thick dark blood; the back of the hand has an unmistakable tattoo: The closed doors, the symbol of their Association. But the clue giving the answer was the tiger tattooed around those doors: The symbol of His Fighting Force; plus the Arabic name over his third finger, a woman's name as he recalls, Alex mother's name.

— So there you were, uh? — Jungkook asks bitterly at the piece of his worker. After the shock in his mind goes down, he notices the the message hung on the flesh by a pin.

"Get ready for you downfall, JK.
Warn your BTS brothers too."

The other side of the card had a Russian letter: И. The so-called JK, scoffed after reading it.

— Now we're some foreigner's target.

The man decides to quantify the damage his gym received so he walks out of the office to the ground floor.

A sea of gold bullet casings crunch under his military boots, few dead men here and there, thanks God it was Saturday and only few men paid overtime that they owed from their work shifts.

Punching bags and fighting rings perforated by bullets. This would need an exhausting cleansing for him to start his real job: Being one of the leaders - The Fighting Force Leader - in one of the biggest Criminal Association in Korea: Bangtan Sonyeondan.

JK diales a number in his black phone and the man in the other side answers the next second.

Sir!
— Butcher. You've been promoted. I need you here early tomorrow morning.
So Alex... didn't make it
— No, so I need you to be the best right hand for now on. I can't tell all the mess someone did to the Gym through the phone, but I need you to send someone to clean it up; I'll tell you the whole thing once I see you.
Sir! You don't have to worry, I'll do my best!

Jungkook cut the call without farther answers, instead called someone else.

— JK...

The voice that flowed through the phone is guttural, heavy... the kind of voice that belongs to an imposing leader.

— You know I wouldn't call to this number if it wasn't an emergency.
You sound scared
— Just a bit restless... We need to meet... tomorrow, 2300.
I'll tell the rest, then
— Tell'em to watch over their places, they destroyed half of my Gym.
I'll have it on mind, see you tomorrow.
— See you, RM.