[ Innocent and sick intentions ]

The door closed behind the tall man with curly hair.

He was welcomed by a wall with the upper half filled with big screens. Images of cameras, criminal records, laboratory exams, investigations and pictures of some people were spread all over the screens; down the same wall, a large desk with paperwork and keyboards.

However, if you look carefully, the left corner close to the door had a large bookshelf; fairytales, short novels and manga, just a few computer science books. The right corner had a smaller screen, a DVD player and a console with some videogames connected to it.

At the end they were still kids.

- So this is where you guys work... Pretty.

Both blonde heads hide a small smile, walking around their place as if it's the first time they see it too. It's an honor that the number one in the hacking world is actually visiting the place of the ones with the number two tittle.

Something seemed off; young teens being dedicated to some computer screens for a criminal organization? That just made the oldest man in there wonder...

- How did you guys-
- No - Caín said in singing voice - We don't answer that, instead I can tell you that we're really happy here, we do this because we like it, because being beside our boss makes us happy.

How fast can these kids think?

- Yeah, sorry... I didn't mean t-
- It's okay, V-ssi - This time Abel said, offering V a cup of orange juice - It is usual that everyone wonders how we ended up here, but that's something we want to keep for ourselves.

Taehyung, nodding in response, took a seat in one of the funny sofas in the shape of a basketball; kids sitting in front of him on the floor, same drink in hands.

- How did you end up like the best hacker in the world? - Caín turned the question to V

- How? - A flash with pain and sadness crossed those dark eyes an instant before answering with an small smile - RM... Our leader... He was my best friend back then and... here I am.

- The gray haired one?
- Was?

Both kids start to ask but Taehyung is already replaying those torturous memories in his mind so the rest of the world becomes blurry.

- V-ssi?

At the soft voice, Taehyung snaps back to reality.

- Uh? Oh, sorry I was just... thinking... But tell me, how do you enjoy your life after working in all that stuff? - V gestured towards the screens and the question took the kids aback.

Wasn't he here to share tips and tricks about hacking work?

- Uhmm... We... - What with that?! Abel asked with his eyes to his brother.

Let's just answer! Caín replied with another look - We love reading... uh, those books... we change them almost every month so we read about everything!
- We skate too!

Taehyung smiled at the shinny little blue orbs, how he wishes he had a brother.

- Skating?! That sounds cool! You should teach me how to one of these days... at the end, we'll spend more time together, right?

- Yeah! It'd be cool
- You also can count on me on whatever the next hacking work is... since I no longer have a basement... I have a lot of free time to instruct you in some things.
- For real?! - Abel's eyes, whom are always off, sparkled at the offer. The number one in the world offers to be their mentor.

The chat became a mixture of technology and hobbies exchange but at the end it was harmonious, as if they were siblings catching up after school chores.